Arbor Lodging is a leading hotel investment and management company with a portfolio of hotels across the United States. We have been entrusted by numerous partners and are approved managers for Marriott, Hilton, Hyatt and IHG. Our culture is focused on connecting our guests with exceptional experiences. We are people-focused, data-driven, and accountable—to our guests and our clients.
We are currently seeking a
UP TO $300 SIGN-ON BONUS!!
Housekeeper Duties & Responsibilities
- Enters and prepares the room for cleaning
- Making beds
- Dusts the room and furniture
- Replenishes guestroom and bath supplies
- Cleans the bathroom
- Cleans the closet
- Vacuums and racks the carpet
- Checks and secures the rooms
- Deliver and retrieve items on loan to guests (e.g. iron and ironing boards)
- Manages guest calls, requests, & complaints in the area assigned to them
The Successful Housekeeper Candidate
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. and walk, sit, or stand for extended periods of time.
- Professional attitude is required.
- Ability to work independently and with a team.
- A secondary school diploma is preferred.
- Previous hotel-related experience desired.
The Benefits of Arbor Lodging
- Competitive salaries
- Annual review with increase potential
- 401k program with company match
- Additional benefits may be available
Arbor Lodging focuses on Five Guiding Principles to maintain a culture that growth, development, and progression within the properties:
- Do the Right Thing – Operate and act with integrity in all you do even when it is not convenient.
- Lead with Heart – Be kind, passionate and hospitable.
- Be Accountable – Take ownership and deliver results.
- Aim Higher – Go above and beyond to exceed expectations and pursue thoughtful change.
- Celebrate Differences – Embrace diversity; respect individual opinions and ideas.
We look forward to speaking with you! Apply today!
Arbor Lodging Management provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Arbor Lodging Management complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
CitySalt Lake City Utah
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://recruiting2.ultipro.com/ARB1003ARBO/JobBoard/e6476421-1e51-48b8-995b-752a008257ee/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=77c0384e-b769-4687-8184-32954498e680