We seek to hire a full-time Housekeeper to join our team. Position is full-time, must be able to work weekends. We offer competitive pay and benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K Employer Match, Paid Time Off starting on first day, free Life & Accident Insurances, opportunities for growth and advancement, and AWESOME Marriott worldwide travel discounts!
Marriott and the Woodbury Group care about your safety where you work. We comply with Marriott brand standards and have adopted the “Commitment to Clean” program to ensure the safety of you and our guests.
JOB DUTIES include:
- Cleans guest rooms per hotel brand standards
- Works assigned shifts including days, evenings, weekends and holidays
- Restocks rooms and bathrooms with supplies and towels
- Responds to guest questions and requests
- Prior housekeeping experience is helpful but not required.
- Must be neat, professional and well-groomed
- Must possess good organization/time management skills
- Must be dependable and reliable
- Able to work well as part of a team
Note: This hotel is managed by the Woodbury Corporation, a family business founded in 1919. We have developed a remarkable legacy of “integrity over income.” As one of the oldest and most-respected real estate and hotel management companies in the intermountain west, join us and be part of our continued growth. Check us out at www.woodburycorp.com.
Hi. We are glad you are here and interested in employment with us. Woodbury Corporation is a very unique and diverse organization with a remarkable history of 100+ years of service and growth. If you’re interested in a career with a strong company driven by integrity, check out the various career opportunities we have available.
CitySalt Lake City
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://woodburycorporation.careerplug.com/jobs/1249539/apps/new