Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Hotel Park City
Hotel Park City, member of Autograph Collection Hotels by Marriott International, is seeking a Housekeeping House Attendant
- Assists Housekeepers with daily needs & supplies; linens, guest room items, cleaning tools, removing trash etc.
- Restocks storage closets as needed – monitoring inventory.
- Completes guest requests / delivery of items to hotel rooms as required.
- Assists Housekeeping Management with general needs to prepare rooms for arriving guests.
- Completes projects as assigned; deep cleaning, floor maintenance etc.
- Maintains clear and efficient communication and coordination with Housekeeping supervision and dispatch office.
- Responsible reporting maintenance work orders as needed.
- Ensure department compliance with all health and safety regulations and perform other duties as assigned.
- Effective communication skills.
- Ability to read, write, comprehend, and carry out complex instructions, correspondence and memos.
- Ability to meet deadlines and effectively manage multiple priorities in a demanding work environment.
- Requires you to be able to lift, push/pull at least 50 lbs.
- Requires long periods of walking/standing daily
– Equal Opportunity Employer –
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://hotelparkcity.applicantpool.com/jobs/515273.html