It is an exciting time at the Salt Lake Marriott Downtown at City Creek and the hotel has great opportunities to join our team. We are located in the heart of the city and near the downtown area’s most popular attractions. Our inviting hotel captures Salt Lake City’s love for nature and the traveler’s desire for modern style. Located across the street from The Salt Palace Convention Center and just one block from multiple TRAX stops, the hotel thrives off the fast-paced convention and group business.
We offer Health, Dental and Vision benefits, discounted parking and TRAX passes for our associates as well as competitive pay in an environment that promotes growth and development. Apply today to discover your next great adventure in Salt Lake City!
Attend to the cleaning process of hotel linens to ensure guests and associates experience a clean hotel.
- Operate washing and drying equipment, load and unload laundry from machines. Measure and administer cleaning agents to laundry according to product specifications.
- Monitor feeder information on washers, make sure all drums are full, and report any irregularities to immediate supervisor.
- Set the proper drying and cooling times for different types of linen.
- Clean up machines and surrounding areas.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
- Working knowledge of the use of laundry chemicals and different formulas, as well as effects on various types of linen.
- Ability to prioritize and organize work.
- Ability to lift, bend, stoop, push or pull heavy loads, and stand for long periods of time with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Requires lifting bundles of linen weighing up to 75 lbs. Ability to push and/or pull wheeled carts weighing up to 100 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills. Ability to adapt communication style to suit different audiences, such as effectively communicating with supervisors, coworkers, public etc.
HEI Hotels and Resorts is committed to providing a comprehensive benefit program that offers you choices for your physical, mental and financial wellness, creating value in your most important investment – you!
For your physical and mental wellness we offer competitive Medical, Dental and Vision insurance programs geared to you and your family’s needs as well as Vacation/Sick/Holiday benefits. For your financial wellness, HEI provides a wide array of coverage, including Supplemental, Spousal and Child Life insurance as well as Short and Long-Term Disability plans. Our 401(k) Savings Plan with matching funds, and discounts through our ‘YouDecide’ and Hotel Room Discount programs provide additional incentives for choosing HEI as the employer of your future.
HEI Hotels and Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://careers-heihotels.icims.com/jobs/search?ss=1&searchCompany=11636&mobile=false&width=1225&height=500&bga=true&needsRedirect=false&jan1offset=-420&jun1offset=-360