We are looking for fun energetic individuals who enjoy cooking and creating delicious cuisine for others to enjoy. Work in a great environment, with competitive pay and benefits. This is a great job for an experienced prep and/or line cook.
- Prepping, cooking, cleaning and putting our immaculate food to our specifiatons.
- 1-2 years line cook experience preferred.
- Must have knowledge of food safety.
- Impeccable personal hygiene.
- Reliable transportation.
- Food Handlers Permit.
- Legal right to work in the United States.
- Knife skills and attention to detail.
- Punctuality, efficiency, team player and personal pride in your work.
Duties(not all listed):
- Assist with stocking and setting up kitchen stations.
- Prepare food including cleaning and cutting of ingredients for scheduled station.
- Plating prepared foods based on Executive Chef’s guidance.
- Work with servers to ensure that orders are completed according to member requests.
- Prepares food in accordance with club recipes and standards.
- Prepares all required items.
- Serves items in accordance with established portions and presentation standards.
- Ensures that assigned work areas and equipment are clean and sanitary.
- Set up, maintains, and break down prep cook station.
- Strong organizationa and active listening skills.
- Wash and cleaning of kitchen, including but not limited to end of shift duties, dishes, mopping, etc.
- Adheres to state and local health and safety regulations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
$14.00-$18.00 per hour DOE / Full-time. Five days a week, 6-8 hours a day. Must be able to work weekends and some holidays
Health benefits, 401K plan, paid time off, golf privileges, meals while on duty, employee scholarship program.