You’ve always been curious about how things work. And when things stop working, you can’t help taking them apart and putting them back together so they DO. Easy breezy. Then, working as a Maintenance Worker, you may be just the right place for you to use your technical knowledge and knack for fixing.
As a Maintenance Worker, you will
- Take regular action to keep guest room and areas fully operable for guest comfort and safety and the work environment safe for fellow associates.
- Use your wits and technical abilities to solve problems and make repairs effectively and efficiently.
- Respond courteously to guest requests promptly and resolve matters to the guest’s satisfaction.
- Help with grounds upkeep.
- Help keep the mechanical areas safe, orderly, and clean and maintain legible, orderly records.
A high school diploma with technical or vocational schooling is preferred. Hotel experience is also preferred but not required. General knowledge of technical fields, such as carpentry, painting, and electrical, is expected. This position requires effective communication skills, a professional manner, the ability to work in a team and make independent decisions. This position requires lifting at least 40 pounds.
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Room Discounts
- Employee Food and Beverage Discounts
EEO: Driftwood Hospitality Management is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Compensation: $19+ DOE
CitySalt Lake City
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://careers.driftwoodhospitality.com/jobs/2034684-maintenance-worker