Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
SIGN ON BONUS $1000.00!
Snowpine Lodge is a luxury ski resort set in the beautiful Wasatch Mountains!
Snowpine Lodge is a ski-in, ski-out resort next to Alta Ski Area, located 40 minutes from downtown Salt Lake City, UT. With over 10,000 square feet of flexible indoor/outdoor event space, 54 luxurious guest rooms, 14 deluxe dorm beds, plush amenities and convenient slope-side location, Snowpine Lodge is set apart from all other offerings in Little Cottonwood Canyon. We are the premier choice for weddings, corporate retreats, family reunions, weekend getaways, and dream ski vacations.
Snowpine Lodge is excited to be a part of the Davidson Hospitality Group family!
How you can make an impact every day!
The Maintenance position will perform work to keep machines, mechanical equipment, and hotel structure in good repair.
What skills will help you succeed in this role?
- Light carpentry knowledge.
- 1-2 years of experience in commercial or institutional maintenance environment preferred.
- Preventative maintenance experience preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively with the public and other Team Members
- Read, write, and speak English fluently
- Valid driver’s license.
- Maintain and repair equipment in laundry, kitchen, guestrooms, convention areas and public space.
- Maintain and repair carpet, wall covering, furniture, painted surfaces, change burned out light bulbs and other cosmetic repairs in guest rooms, tower, convention area, public areas and as assigned, preventive maintenance. Identify the causes of out-of-balance situations in a timely manner.
- Communicate parts and materials needs to supervisor.
- Report all unsafe conditions immediately.
Davidson Hospitality Group is an award-winning, full-service hospitality management company overseeing hotels, restaurants, dining and entertainment venues across the US. A trusted partner and preferred operator for Hilton, Hyatt, Kimpton, Marriott, and Margaritaville. Davidson is comprised of four highly specialized operating verticals: Davidson Hotels, Pivot, Davidson Resorts and Davidson Restaurant Group.
Davidson offers a rich benefit program with a variety of benefits designed to enrich the lives and well-being of our team members and their families.
- Three Tiers of Medical Coverage
- 24/7 Healthcare Concierge
- 24/7 Teledoc service
- Maternity Program
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, and Short-Term Disability
- Pet Insurance
- Hotel Discounts
- Paid Time Off (vacation, sick, bereavement, and Holidays)
- 401K Match
Working at Davidson is like nowhere else. It’s less of a job, more of a calling. It’s part career, part revolution. Because whatever you do here, you play a part in helping redefine the way quality hospitality is delivered to our guests, our clients, our partners, and each other.
EOE AA- Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation
Davidson Hospitality is a drug free workplace. Pre-employment drug test and background check required. We participate in E-Verify.
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://www.snowpine.com/careers/