We’re looking to fill a Full-Time Maintenance position at the TownePlace Suites by Marriott located in Layton Utah. We offer a fun work environment, competitive pay, Medical, Dental and Vision , 401K Employer Match, and Marriott travel discounts. Come join our Team/Family here at TPS Layton.
JOB DUTIES include:
- Maintain the guest rooms, public spaces, and back of the hotel areas in good repair by performing various tasks related to a variety of trades including carpentry, plumbing, electrical, air conditioning, painting, wall covering and landscaping.
- Clean and maintain the Pool and BBQ area.
- May be required to work nights, weekends and holidays.
- Conducts maintenance and safety inspections as needed and ensures timely follow-up to required improvements.
Completion of high school or equivalent plus at least 6 months of experience or training related to the above set of duties, including the following:
- Ideal candidates will have a basic understanding of HVAC, electrical, plumbing, carpentry, painting, wall covering, and landscaping principles and procedures.
- Technical certifications in electrical, plumbing or other related fields are a plus.
- Punctuality and reliable work attendance.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and good driving record.
- All TownePlace Associates must maintain a neat, and well-groomed appearance.