At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
A General Maintenance will be responsible primarily for general maintenance and repairs in guest rooms, meeting space, and front of the house areas. Guest room and public area entry-level preventative maintenance are included. A General Maintenance Engineer will also perform some repairs on mechanical, electrical, kitchen, and laundry equipment, requiring some skills and experience in these areas, as well as good communication skills. This position may also assist with shift coverage in other areas of the Engineering function.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether its career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
This is not your typical career opportunity. This is the Hyatt Touch.
- Strong communication skills required.
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills required.
- Must be able to comfortable working with minimal supervision.
- Must be a self-starter.
- An open and flexible schedule that includes overnight, weekend and holiday shifts.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- Good customer skills are also required.
CitySalt Lake City
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://careers.hyatt.com/ko/careers/search?searchable=%5B%7B%22id%22:%22656160210089%22,%22text%22:%22Hyatt%20Regency%20Salt%20Lake%20City%22,%22portal%22:%5B%2221860210089%22,%2222260210089%22,%2268160210089%22%5D,%22filterId%22:%22ORGANIZATION%22%7D%5D