The Radisson Hotel Salt Lake City Downtown, located at a walking distance to downtown attractions and events, is looking for an energetic individual to our Maintenance/Engineer team as a Maintenance Engineer l.
Our exciting and fast paced Hotel offers a break from the repetition, with no two days that are ever the same. We are proud to offer package that includes competitive pay, generous vacation package, 8 paid holidays, and excellent benefit package for fulltime employees.
We are also offering a $500 signing bonus after the completion of our probationary period.
The maintenance engineer plays a vital role in our hotel team and will be responsible to do the following:
- Respond to reports of non-functioning equipment.
- Maintain rooms in operating condition by performing repairs and preventive maintenance as needed.
- Execute general plumbing and electrical repairs as needed.
- Repair and maintain HVAC units.
- Perform preventative maintenance throughout the hotel, including maintaining the condition of hotel lobbies and restaurants.
- Repair furniture, carpet, marble, tile windows, mirrors, etc., as necessary.
- Maintain operating equipment in working condition by performing routine equipment checks and repairs.
- Report any hazards or injuries in the department or hotel and takes immediate action to correct.
Position Requirements: You will need to meet or exceed the following expectations:
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to regularly lift 50 lbs & occasionally lift 100lbs.
- Must be able to bend, squat, reach/lift items overhead.
- Must have prior mechanical, construction, and/or repair experience.
- Must be able to pass a drug test and a background check
- Must be able to work various hours.
CitySalt Lake City
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://www.radissonhotelsamericas.com/en-us/careers