Sorrel River Ranch Resort & Spa is looking for maintenance technicians to perform a variety of duties related to the smooth upkeep of the interior and exterior of the ranch operation.
- Work diligently to execute the Sorrel mission through supporting the Sorrel maintenance team and stepping up to complete any and all necessary tasks as needed.
- Help maintain the interior and exterior of all properties including snow removal, general maintenance, landscaping, upkeep of all equipment, and attention to decor.
- Actively work to recognize when maintenance needs to be completed and communicate to the appropriate team members through proper channels.
- Responsibilities may include plumbing, carpentry, HVAC work, working with pumps, light electrical, cleaning, moving equipment, light mechanical, preventative maintenance on vehicles and grounds equipment, drywall repair, painting, grounds work and other additional assigned duties.
Plumbing: Includes the repair, replacement, and installation of faucets,
pipes, hot water tanks, toilets, garbage disposals, and kitchen appliances
Electrical: Includes the repair, replacement, and installation of power switches, fuses, wall sockets, ceiling fans and climate control systems
General carpentry: Includes assisting with the repairing of floors, roofs, and doors and installation of new products as needed. This could include windows, carpets, light fixtures and drywall repairs
- Thoroughly and professionally communicate with all team members.
- Learn to follow standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Able to work well on a team with different personalities.
- Experience resolving internal and external conflicts.
- High school diploma or GED.
- 3 – 5 years related experience within a luxury hotel environment or facilities maintenance capacity.
- Skilled in the use of common workshop tools such as hammers, hoists, saws, drills, and wrenches.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Certification from a technical/trade school a plus.
- Flexible team player.
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced, demanding atmosphere.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds.
- Health Benefits
- 100% Life insurance
- Paid Vacation Time
- Paid Holidays
- Employee discount for friends and family.
- Employee discount on purchases and adventurers
- Working Advantage – Employee Perks Program
- Affordable Housing at the Ranch
We have limited rental housing available on a first come, first served basis. Starting rate of pay will be based on level of experience.
We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the United States will not be considered. Sorrel River Ranch Resort & Spa is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse work culture, M/F/D/V.
Sorrel River Ranch Resort & Spa (435) 259-4642 www.sorrelriver.com
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://www.sorrelriver.com/careers/