Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Sorrel River Resort and Spa
We’re looking for an ambitious, hardworking professional who loves to crunch numbers in between responding to guests’ needs. The Night Auditor will be responsible for all EOD accounting functions and will need to communicate with the security team to ensure the safety of our guests. The ideal applicant should be capable of working autonomously with no one to assist him or her with basic functions, such as checking guests in and out, reconciling accounts, communicating with housekeeping and taking initiative for necessary tasks. A flexible schedule and a willingness to work overtime when necessary are essential.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Greet guests upon arrival, check them in and provide them with any information they need to enjoy their stay.
- Audit and balance reports from the day shifts.
- Schedule guest wake-up calls and reservations for the following day.
- Verify that all EOD work has been performed by other departments.
- Respond to guest inquiries, concerns and complaints as needed.
- Answer phones and place reservations.
- Run EOD computer functions so they are complete by the end of the shift.
- Prepare guest bills for next-day checkouts and process reservation cards.
- Balance cash drawers and record receipts.
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Candidate should have at least 2 years of experience in customer service or hospitality industry.
- Must be knowledgeable about products and local area attractions.
- Excellent oral communication and math skills required.
- Exceptional customer service skills required.
We have limited rental housing available on a first come, first served basis. Starting rate of pay will be based on level of experience.
We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the United States will not be considered. Sorrel River Ranch Resort & Spa is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse work culture, M/F/D/V.
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://recruitingbypaycor.com/career/CareerHome.action?clientId=8a7883d072098b0f01720e633618006e