The Purpose of Night Auditor Supervisor is to assist guests with their overnight requests and balance accounts from the day shift. Night Auditor responsibilities include checking in guests, handling their requests and taking reservations. The Night Auditor also reconciles all accounts, processes invoice and prepares the sucess of operations. Ultimately, you will provide excellent customer service to guests and keep the front desk and accounting operations running smoothly.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Approach all encounters with guests and employees in a friendly, service-oriented manner.
- Comply at all times with standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
- Maintain a friendly and warm demeanor at all times.
- Initiate and complete the End of Day process.
- Run all reports as required for Food and Beverage audit.
- Complete the Night Audit checklist for computer procedures daily.
- Balance the day’s work.
- Maintain cashiering responsibilities as per Front Office procedures.
- Maintain Front Office computer system operation.
- Fulfill all Front Office functions between the hours of 11:00 p.m. and 7:00 a.m.
- Handle and follow through on all guest requests daily from 11:00 p.m. until 7:00 a.m.
- Follow safety and emergency procedures.
- Maintain proper record keeping (i.e., log books, etc.).
- Be familiar with all policies and house rules.
- Complete the initial direct bills, daily, and place on the Property Accountant’s desk; Attach all folio/banquet check back-up to the bills.
- Maintain radio contact with other employees during entire shift.
- Have a working knowledge of security procedures.
- Ensure employees are at all times, attentive, friendly, helpful and courteous to all guests, managers and fellow employees.
- Prepare and distribute the Daily Flash Report.
- Performs any other duties as requested by supervisor.
- A high school diploma or general education degree (GED); and/or experience in a hotel or related field preferred.
What to Expect
- Be part of a cohesive team with opportunities to build a successful career.
- Have the opportunity to engage in diverse and challenging work.
- Derive a sense of pride in work well done.
- Be recognized for excellence.
Equal access to programs, service, and employment is available to all persons. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, age, marital or veteran status, physical or mental disability, arrest record, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and local laws. We will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation to the known physical or mental limitations of a qualified applicant with a disability unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. If you believe you require such assistance to complete this form or to participate in an interview, please let us know.
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://apply.jobappnetwork.com/clients/15596/posting/7029945/en?city=Ogden&keywordsFilter=&utm_source=careerpage
Related Jobs (11)
Front Desk Supervisor- $1,000 Sign on Bonus and $25.00 Gas Stipend Weekly on January 10, 2023 Full Time