Are you into epic mountain views and meeting people from all over the world? Join our team at the newest resort in Park City, Utah!
Black Rock Mountain Resort is a world-class, affordable luxury destination. We are the best location for four seasons of action, just minutes from Park City and Deer Valley, Utah. Our hospitality professionals are dedicated to service. Our team is built on respect, hard work, and having fun.
We want our guests to have an overriding sense that they are in the exact right place at the exact right time.
If you want to work with a great team in the heart of the resort, apply today!
As a Night Auditor you will:
- Enter work place at scheduled time in uniform and ready to begin work. Properly clocks in.
- Ensure prescribed amount of cash is on hand by counting and recording count.
- Ensure that pool and other doors have been locked according to company policy, if they have not been, do so.
- Ensure telephone service meets company standards. Telephone answered within three rings, using proper script. Transfer calls properly, perform wake up calls, take messages politely and never give out a room number.
- Properly check in and out guest.
- Properly handle reservations.
- Ensure property management computer procedures are correctly implemented.
- Properly answer guest questions for directions or other needs.
- Assist with cleanliness of lobby.
- Assist in guest satisfaction.
- Runs night audit daily entering data appropriately into Encompass.
- Processing of credit cards nightly.
- Ensure that all wake up calls are set in phone.
- Check and approve all stay-online charges.
- Ensures that doors are unlocked at appropriate time.
- Perform any other duties as requested by supervisor(s