The Office Administrator is the first point of contact for unassigned seating floor(s) and must be adept at taking ownership of all aspects, facilities and services located therein; engaging stakeholders in order to build a greater sense of community, assuring users feel comfortable and have all the tools necessary to be as productive as possible. Through professionalism and effectiveness, the Office Administrator will actively manage unassigned seating and coordinate the delivery of the “World’s Best Workplace” for members of the firm.
* Acting as an overall Hospitality Services resource and liaison on the unassigned floors.
* He/she conducts a minimum of two complete daily walkthroughs of each designated floor to assure everything is prepared in accordance to the established standards.
* He/she will actively manage the Collection, Management and Distribution of all Lost and Found items.
* He/she will submit Technology help desk tickets for issues as they are identified
* He/she will place approved “out of order” signage where required for technology repair issues.
* The Floor Administrator is responsible for the management and tracking of all telephone headsets.
* Communicating requests to the appropriate internal support departments such as, building maintenance (heating and cooling issues), information technology (computer issues), Audio Visual technology (meeting room technical support), and mail room (package pickups and deliveries).
* He/she will complete twice daily “check in” – mid morning and mid-afternoon.
* He/she Is aware of all visitors and VIPs expected to be on floor and anticipates their arrival.
* He/she pro-actively manages transitions of new joiners, assigns lockers and provides floor orientation.
* He/she will send approved welcome email (see appendix) to new arrivals and visitors to the floor.
* The WPA will conduct brief floor space, orientation when any new arrival/visitor begins on the floor.
* He/she manages floor aesthetics and organization and completes daily Floor Maintenance Check List (see Appendix) to ensure that quality of the floor is consistently maintained.
* He/she is a champion for clean desk policy/guidelines and works with stakeholders to actively manage
* He/she owns the floor Lost and Found depository; periodically cleans it out and seeks to return all items to their known owners.
* He/she actively monitors the stock of office supplies and copy paper and adjusts delivery schedule as necessary.
* He/she manages the on-floor filing and locker space for individuals and departments
* He/she periodically checks all printers, submitting replacement orders whenever toner is “low”.
* He/she will proactively complete punch-lists on a regular basis to identify further on floor issues.
* He/she is responsible to call out any repeat issues and works with CSRE to address with long term solution.
* He/she is aware of all CSRE & Tech help desk tickets originating from residents on floor.
* He/she will actively maintain and manage a list of all outstanding tickets not resolved on the same day.
* He/she is responsible to manage inventories of headsets and maintains a reserve of keyboards and mice for quick replacement purposes.
* He/she will conduct daily Opening and Closing floor procedures according to established standards.
* He/she is responsible to prepare daily Opening/Closing reports and distribute to the approved distribution list.
* He/she will conduct daily area inspections to assure that all assets are being maintained in top physical condition – notifying appropriate departments (ie. FM) of any required service or repairs via the Floor Maintenance Checklist (see Appendix).
* He/she will possess the ability to troubleshoot a wide variety of minor requests and situations for on floor guests.
* He/she will maintain an up-to-date Critical Contact List.
* A passion for delivering the Platinum Service and Service Excellence Standard to provide transformational service in hospitality.
* A consistently professional approach, including a strong sense of self- respect and integrity, as well as respect for and interest in others.
* A mindset to take ownership and responsibility within and outside one’s job domain. Competencies must include self-confidence, willingness to learn, and feeling comfortable with change and coordinating change.
* Is open and receptive to feedback, shares and actions.
* To be an advocate for innovation, constantly looking for new ways to improve quality, services and amenities offered to guests.
* Is empowered to make decisions, guide behavior and escalate issues appropriately.
* Possesses a basic knowledge of all technology located on-floor, with the ability to troubleshoot and repair minor and most commonly used issues.
* Ability to escalate issues.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Punctual, dependable and dedicated to achieving operational excellence, down to the smallest of details.
* Discreet, ethical and committed to maintaining a high degree of confidentiality.
* College degree preferred. Three years’ experience in a client service/reception capacity or Concierge within a hospitality or corporate environment.
* Two years’ experience demonstrating leadership capabilities.
CitySalt Lake city
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://www.rapportservice.com/careers.html