The Outpost is a gas station and country store that is located in Wanship, UT. Conveniently located off I-80, The Outpost is just 10 minutes outside of Park City and 40 minutes from Salt Lake City. The Outpost is situated right next to Rockport State Park and offers its customers fresh made hot breakfast and lunch items, beverages, snacks, and everything you need for a day recreating and fishing on the lake, or camping in the Uintas. The Outpost provides a great place to work to its staff with additional perks not received at other gas stations. We would love to welcome you to our amazing team and store.
Join our team as the Assistant Manager for The Outpost, serving the needs of the business, our guests, and our colleagues by assisting the Store Manager with leading the store’s day-to-day operations, review business results, development and training of staff, and for otherwise supporting the Outpost Manager in all aspects of running the store. The Assistant Manager ensures all team members are providing exceptional customer service.
Please note that this is not an exhaustive list of everything that needs to be done! Within the Auberge family, our people always find new ways to look after the business, their guests, and their team-mates.
Within this, the key responsibilities for this position are:
- Ensure a pleasant shopping experience for all customers.
- Resolve customer concerns, issues, and complaints efficiently and effectively.
- Execute training for all team members and effectively conduct hands-on training to ensure associate abilities surrounding all areas of operation
- Supervise the day-to-day task assignments and performance for all team members. Assist with all matters relating to staffing and the store team – recruiting, hiring, training, coaching, and performance management.
- Delegate tasks and follow-up as necessary.
- Provide support, assignments, direction, motivation, and coaching for team members.
- Monitor and analyze business processes and results to profitably achieve store goals.
- Manage cash handling processes
- Perform work with Integrity, Honesty, and Respect.
- Support Store Manager in other tasks and assignments on an ongoing basis.
- Experience with managing and directing others.
- Experience selecting, training, and performance management of staff.
- Flexible availability based on business needs. This may include any/all shifts, weekends, and holidays.
- Reliable Transportation
- Exemplary Customer Service
- Ability to work with little or no supervision; Self-Motivated
- Ability to defuse issues/settle customer and associate matters
- Great Communication Skills
- Knowledge and proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Detail Oriented and Exceptional Organizational Skills
- Valid driver license with good driving record
- Ability to lift/carry up to 50 lbs.
At Auberge, we are passionate about our mission to be the best-loved operator of one-of-a-kind luxury properties and experiences. We are storytellers and story-makers, delivering simple pleasures, and creating unforgettable memories. Born in Napa and inspired by the most relaxing places in the world, we prize simplicity, comfort, and beauty. Whatever role we play in Auberge, and wherever we work, we all live by the view that our core purpose is to enrich people’s lives. If you feel that our approach is aligned with your own passions and beliefs, then please talk to us about becoming part of our family.
Blue Sky is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. The Lodge at Blue Sky provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, The Lodge at Blue Sky complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://recruiting2.ultipro.com/BLU1025BSCRL/JobBoard/8b6e1df2-a6b1-43ae-aa6e-53e93df07eb4/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=3b9b70ba-34d2-4d60-abf4-af6d75da0102