In this position, you will have a direct impact on the overall experience of our guests from the moment guests arrive at the hotel until they check out. You will be focused on creating memorable experiences by making emotional connections with all our guests. This is the ideal position for someone who has a passion for guest service, someone who enjoys making someone’s day.
In addition, below are the things you’ll be doing
- Accuracy and accountability of payment verifications, the process of deposits, check to cash, and exchange of currency, and ensuring all necessary reports and forms are completed.
- Completion of all night audit duties and procedures.
- Assists the accounting department in the invoicing system. Other accounting tasks may be assigned.
- Welcomes guests and verifies all the information during the check-in and check-out process.
- Promotes the products and services, and promotional programs to the target customers.
- Reviews future booking activities and makes sure that all necessary information is communicated to other departments.
- Performs clerical duties as necessary.
You will work with your department head on your schedule. But please keep in mind that you might be asked to work on weekends and holidays.
Must possess sufficient relevant experience to perform the tasks assigned. Prefer at least 2 years of hospitality or related experience. Prefer at least a year of accounting or related experience.
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://www.newparkresort.com/new-park-utah-job-openings