All Seasons Resort Lodging is seeking an Owners Relations Manager to service as the main point of contact for home owners in our rental program. Position is based in Park City, Utah at our corporate office.
- Develop relationships with homeowners in our rental program across our portfolio
- Work with team members to answer all homeowner questions
- Provide insights to common questions and create solutions to address those questions
- Conduct pre-arrival inspections for homeowner reservations
- Service as the point of contact for both homeowner and internal departments for questions regarding owner reservations
- Assist with renovation inquiries and maintain out of order requests
- Assist with month end close statements for homeowners
- Other duties as assigned
- Experience in client management or comparable position
- Ability to work nights and weekends
- Personal vehicle to visit various locations in Park City
- Exceptional communication, relationship building, and sales related skills
- Strong phone and email skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Basic understanding of the real estate market and transaction process
- Experience in condo rental programs and management process a plus
- Knowledge of local market and attractions
- Experience using PMS (Property Management Systems), CRS (Central Reservation System) or CRM (Customer Relationship Management) systems a plus
- Salary DOE – Full Time
All Seasons Resort Lodging represents over 435 vacation rental properties throughout the world-class ski town of Park City, UT, beautiful San Diego, CA, and historic Santa Fe, NM. Our properties range from modestly priced condominiums to luxurious mansions.
We began in Park City in 1999 with just one property and now manage the nightly rental program for 17 properties. Our rapid growth is due to consistently high rental returns, clear and honest owner communication, professional maintenance, and asset value growth of each property we represent.