Painter candidates should possess the ability to repair and maintain resort facilities, equipment and guest rooms. Essential job functions include patch and repair drywall, interior and exterior prep, painting, staining and application of custom finishes, repair and touch up of furniture, organization and maintaining guest lodge supplies area, safe use of power and hand tools and basic plumbing and electrical repairs.
Please note that this is not an exhaustive list of everything that needs to be done. Within the Auberge family, our team members always find new ways to look after the business, their guests, and their team-mates. Within this, the key responsibilities for this position are:
- Complete daily shift checklists
- Work with Engineer team to complete all tasks as assigned
- Respond to all radio requests and complete in an orderly and timely manner
- Complete touch up paint, wall repair, and maintain all resort areas as needed, requested or planned.
*Perform other duties as directed, developed or assigned.
- Minimum two years experience in related field.
- Ability to communicate in English with staff and guests.
- Valid Utah driver’s license and clean record.
- Ability to do basic arithmetic.
- Ability to follow verbal instruction.
- Ability to read and follow directions on warning labels(SDS).
- Ability to read and follow technical instructions on assembly of mechanical equipment and furniture.
- Ability to provide legible written communication.
- Ability to communicate in English with guests, associates and management.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to communicate in a second language, preferably Spanish.
- Experience with general plumbing, carpentry and miscellaneous maintenance skills.
- Experience with power tools use and safety.
- Previous resort experience.
- Ability to read, write and follow written and verbal instructions.
- Ability to maintain preventive maintenance logs.
- Ability to perform job functions with attention to detail, speed and accuracy.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and follow through.
- Ability to think clearly, remain calm and resolve problems using good judgment.
- Ability to work well under pressure to meet production schedules, ensuring no guest or associate inconvenience.
- Some off property venues
- Travel in Winter through snow & ice
- Frequent or occasional need to perform the following physical activities: reaching, bending, pushing, pulling, twisting, lifting, and climbing. Frequent need to perform standing and walking activities related to inspecting property.
- Constant need to perform the following physical activities: grasping, turning, finger dexterity.
- Occasional need to stand for long periods of time.
- Lifting/carrying up to 25 lbs. frequently
- Vision requirements: constant need to view small print. Frequent need to see small details and things clearly beyond arms’ reach.
- Hearing requirements: constant need to speak on telephone and/or two-way radio, respond to the general public and converse with staff. Ability to hear fire alarms and emergency equipment.
JOIN OUR FAMILY
At Auberge, we are passionate about our mission to be the best loved operator of one-of-a-kind luxury properties and experiences. We are storytellers and story-makers, delivering simple pleasures and creating indelible memories. Born in Napa and inspired by the most relaxing places in the world, we prize simplicity, comfort and beauty. Whatever role we play in Auberge, and wherever we reside and work, we all live by the view that our core purpose is to enrich people’s lives.
If that philosophy resonates with you and you feel that our approach is aligned with your own passions and beliefs, then please talk to us about becoming part of our family.
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://theapplicantmanager.com/careers?co=tl