Storied Management LLC – an affiliate of Storied Development, LLC, an established development, marketing and sales organization with private club communities throughout the continental U.S., Hawaii, the Caribbean and Mexico – is seeking Player Services Attendants for its luxury, private residential, mountain golf and ski community in Park City, Utah – Talisker Club.
Talisker Club is Park City’s only four-club, one-membership private home community presenting an incomparable collection of mountain, Main Street, backcountry and country clubs. It is situated in Utah’s Wasatch mountain range, from the slopes of the Deer Valley® Resort to the valleys surrounding the Jordanelle Reservoir.
Please visit our website at: www.taliskerclub.com to learn more.
POSITION DESCRIPTION: Player Services (Golf Course)
STATUS: Full Time / Part Time
REPORTS TO: Director of Golf Operations
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Promote all areas of golf at Tuhaye, making every effort to ensure that members and guests enjoy their golfing experience including their experiences in the men’s lounge and locker room.
- Receives and greets members and guests by name.
- Start players on course.
- Ensure the safety and security of all members’ and guests’ personal property. 3. Issues lockers, keys, towels, etc. to members as needed.
- Maintains a list of occupied lockers; provides a billing list to the Director of Golf Operations.
- Time management on course; observe and monitor pace of play of golfers to ensure they maintain position on golf course.
- Maintain lines of communication with the golf shop to ensure efficiency of course operations and guest satisfaction and assist with golf shop and outside operations as needed/directed.
- Remove debris from golf course grounds to maintain cleanliness of course.
- Answer golfer’s questions about the course, along with amenities and course conditions.
- Provide directions to golf related areas along with other directions to Club amenities.
- Maintain current knowledge of Club services, features, upcoming tournaments, events and specials.
- Assist with tournaments as directed along with any other signature events within the Club.
- Notify supervisor of any important issues as necessary along with marshaling duties as directed.
- Resolves member and guest complaints.
- Assure that men’s locker room are stocked with supplies, toiletries and other amenities and snacks.
- Clean and or polish golf and street shoes, replace spikes and laces as needed.
- Take food & beverage orders for all members and guests in locker room areas and men’s lounge. Assist with preparing beverage requests as necessary.
- Provide efficient and quick service to our members and their guests.
- Assure men’s lounge is set up for events as directed.
- Answer phones in men’s lounge.
- Responsible for securing doors and setting alarms in the locker room and men’s lounge as directed.
- Golf lesson instructions if qualified.
- Attend staff meetings as requested.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Previous golf course operation or starter experience.
- Previous customer service experience.
- Knowledge of rules and regulations relating to the game of golf.
- A team player with leadership abilities.
- Must be effective at listening, understanding, and clarifying the concerns and issues raised by members and guests.
- Current food handler’s permit and safe alcohol service permit or ability to acquire such.
- Excellent interpersonal skills. (required).
- Must maintain composure, professionalism, and objectivity under pressure.
- Ability to work well in a fast paced, stressful, high-pressure environment.
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL EFFORT:
- Working conditions are performed in both interior and exterior surroundings.
Physical strength demands may require lifting, carrying, pulling or pushing object weighing up to 50 lbs.
WHERE TO APPLY:
Individuals who meet or exceed the established criteria as detailed in this posting are encouraged to send their cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Note: Please mark: Player Services in Subject Line.
Great Culture. Golf Benefits. 401k Plan. Reward and Recognition Programs. Employee Meals.