We are looking to hire a dedicated Plumber to join our team. You will be responsible for operating and maintaining various plumbing projects, and follow directions from supervisors and other skilled crew members. To do well in this role you should be physically fit, dependable, and a hard worker.
To be successful in this role, customer satisfaction, safety and comfort should be your top priority. Ideal candidates will be patient and have excellent organizational and troubleshooting skills.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Fix and maintain existing plumbing
- Proficiency with plumbing tools
- Work proficiently with copper, cast Iron, EBC and ABS plumbing systems
- Must be able to work closely with vendors
- Ability to follow directions
- Have good communication skills
- Present a pleasant and professional attitude with all coworkers and guests
- Performing emergency repairs promptly and efficiently.
- Keeping daily logs and records of all maintenance functions.
- Complying with service standards, work instructions and guests’ requirements.
- Assisting with guests’ queries.
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- High school diploma, GED or suitable equivalent.
- 2+ year experience in new and existing Plumbing equipment
- Valid driver’s license.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work after hours, over weekends and on public holidays with short or no notice.
- Ability to work in confined spaces.
We have limited rental housing available on a first come, first served basis. Starting rate of pay will be based on level of experience.
We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the United States will not be considered. Sorrel River Ranch Resort & Spa is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse work culture, M/F/D/V.
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://recruitingbypaycor.com/career/CareerHome.action?clientId=8a7883d072098b0f01720e633618006e