Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Under the direction of the Executive Chef – Banquets , you will be responsible for coordinating individual stations and communicating with front and back of house personnel to provide a dining experience that exceeds guest expectations. To perform in this role, you are expected to understand and follow kitchen health, safety, and cooking rules. You will work in a fast-paced environment and be responsible for setting up your station and prepping dishes to be cooked by the chef.
Job Duties for our Line Cooks include:
- Report to work on time in the proper uniform.
- Ensure standards of appearance and sanitation are maintained daily.
- Follow food quality, food safety, preparation, handling and nutrition procedures.
- Maintain good safety practices of employees throughout the kitchen.
- Participate in on-going employee training.
- Obtain assigned station from Chef at the beginning of the shift.
- Prepare food for your station and be ready to assist others if needed.
- Complete daily duties before and after the shift.
- Take fast and appropriate action to solve problems.
- Handle guest concerns in a professional manner.
- Maintain line of communication between Chef, Sous Chef and other kitchen staff.
What You Need to Get the Job Done
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
- 6+ months of job-specific work experience with demonstrated competence
- Food Handler Permit
- Knowledge of kitchen health and safety rules
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- A positive attitude and ability to work well under pressure
- Great listening and multi-tasking skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Must be able to travel to Snowbird Resort
- Shift Schedule: 2 pm to 10 pm – 5 days per week, including weekends and holidays
- Must be prepared to stay overnight if necessary, on occasional times of road closures
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Fast-paced and high energy work environment
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the role. We require all candidates who receive and accept employment offers to complete a background check prior to being hired and comply with our professional appearance, drug & alcohol, and employee conduct policies.
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://www.snowbird.com/jobs/
Related Jobs (29)
Barista – Starbucks on June 7, 2023 Part Time Full Time
F&B Admin Assistant on June 4, 2023 Full Time
Restaurant Service Manager on June 4, 2023 Full Time
Asst Restaurant Manager on June 4, 2023
Food & Beverage Manager on June 1, 2023 Full Time
Restaurant Manager on June 1, 2023 Full Time
Food and Beverage Manager – Promontory Club on May 27, 2023 Full Time
Restaurant Bartender on May 26, 2023 Full Time Part Time Seasonal
Chef de Cuisine – Promontory Club – Full time on May 25, 2023 Full Time