Do you consider yourself the organizer in your friend group? Enjoy learning and teaching in creative ways? Value a cooperative, supportive environment? If so, Recreation programming at Marriott Vacations Worldwide might be the place for you! You will have the opportunity to actively engage our Owners and guests, while experiencing our dedication to the well-being of our associates.
As a Recreation Attendant, you will be promoting the resort-s recreation activities and facilities to both children and adults (e.g., trivia contests, pool and outdoor games, and educational programs from food/beverage tastings to local storytelling). Your responsibilities will also include, but are not limited to, encouraging and registering guests for activities, maintaining equipment and facilitating activities. To ensure we are providing the best services to our guests, as a Recreation Attendant, your duties will entail interacting with guests with an engaging and friendly attitude.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
- Follow company policies and procedures; ensure uniform and personal appearance is clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests’ service needs; assist individuals with disabilities; thank guests with genuine appreciation.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals.
- Process payments for rental equipment, recreation activities, facility rentals, or retail sales.
- Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards.
- Reach, bend, twist, pull, and stoop; move, lift, or carry objects weighing less than or equal to 25 pounds; stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time.
- Attention to customer service with a professional and pleasant personality.
- Available to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested.
Marriott Vacations Worldwide is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://careers.marriottvacationsworldwide.com/en-US/search?keywords=&location=Park%20City,UT,USA&placeid=ChIJ_QNjLGMPUocRlFc3Jd_Ecdg