The Reservations manager serves as the voice of Summit Lux when guests first call to inquire about booking. This role requires the manager to take guest reservations in a professional and courteous manner. This is currently a remote working opportunity!
Job duties include, although are not limited to:
- Providing superior service to all guests. Taking reservations and assisting guests choose the best property for their stay. A knowledge of our collection of properties will be required learning.
- Accurately inputting and organizing reservation information with appropriate follow up for each guest
- Ensure the smooth and efficient operations in the department through prompt, effective and proper reservations service to achieve maximum per property revenue in order to meet or exceed the revenue target.
- Handling of correspondence with guests, wholesale, and travel agents. Some communication with homeowners may be required too.
- Curate memorable stays via our concierge program. Book and suggest activities, dining, lift passes, etc.
- Review arrival reports to ensure all guest concierge services are in-place for each guest. Schedule in-stay cleanings.
- Accommodating in-house guest requests with a sense of urgency, ensuring consistent guest satisfaction and exceeding expectations
- Maintaining accurate logs of special requests and ensuring that requests are blocked in PMS.
- Answering and directing in-bound calls and responding to mailed correspondence or OTA inquiries
- Understanding the selling strategy for Summit Lux and keeping up on the status of property inventory
- Processing all changes and cancellations as needed
- Preparing guest lists prior to arrival
- Ensuring that all reservations transferred to PMS are accurate and payment is made in a timely manner.
- Aggressively selling all properties in the collection using up-selling strategy.
- Understanding Park City as a premier mountain destination and able to talk about the area with knowledge.
- Liaise with SLV team regarding occupancy, rates, and reservations analysis.
- High school Diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in a customer service role required.
- Previous experience working in hospitality sales preferred, especially vacation rentals or luxury hotel space.
- Excellent telephone etiquette and verbal and written communication skills required.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel, and Outlook required
Most work tasks are performed indoors. Must be able to sit at a desk for up to 6 hours a day. Walking and standing are occasionally required. Must be able to lift to 15 lbs. on a regular and continuing basis. This position requires manual dexterity, grasping, writing, standing, sitting, walking, repetitive motions, bending, climbing, listening, and hearing ability, and visual acuity.
In the United States we are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.