Whether traveling on a ski trip to Aspen or taking a romantic escape in Santorini for a special anniversary, it is the simple things that are most important to the guests of Auberge Resorts Collection. At Auberge, we offer the opportunity to create personal memories and stories; tasting freshly picked fruit in Cabo San Lucas, horseback riding with a local cowboy in Costa Rica, or planting coral gardens in the South Pacific. People who know us, choose to return for shared experiences that connect them to local cultures and which will be forever embedded in their soul.
The Lodge at Blue Sky is nestled between the soaring peaks of Utah’s Wasatch and Uinta mountain ranges, sitting on thousands of acres of some of the world’s most breathtakingly beautiful natural lands just moments from Park City. The Lodge at Blue Sky believes that our mission to provide luxury with wild abandon to our guests can only be fulfilled by nurturing, valuing, and empowering our employees to be their best selves, and giving our best in return.
Join our team as a Reservation Sales Associate for the Lodge at Blue Sky, serving the needs of the business, our guests, and our colleagues by ensuring a superior guest first impression of our unique resorts by complying with Auberge Resorts Collection call quality standards while utilizing the reservations lead management system.
Please note that this is not an exhaustive list of everything that needs to be done! Within the Auberge family, our people always find new ways to look after the business, their guests, and their teammates. Within this, the key responsibilities for this position are:
- Answer all incoming calls in less than three rings in a professional and friendly demeanor following Auberge Resorts Collection call quality, Forbes standards, and brand standards.
- Achieve monthly individual & team conversion and revenue goals.
- Pursue Outbound Revenue Opportunities through our lead management system.
- Accurately code reservations in the lead reservation system, follow up on leads, and ensure superior guest service.
- Paint the picture of the Blue Sky experience, selling from a place of empathy and storytelling
- Assist callers with understanding the various seasonal experiences available
- Customize all calls, emails, quotes, and conversations to luxury travel trade consortia which have various value-added amenities
- Oversee the accuracy of previous day booked reservations and reservations due to arrive within 3 days.
- Keep current with all communication and hotel information.
- Ensure appropriate guest follow-up takes place in a timely and proper fashion, in accordance with the standard operating procedures.
- Provide detailed notes and comments in the lead management system and PMS regarding guest requests to ensure a quality guest experience.
- Assist with group rooming lists or 3rd party reservations as needed.
- Maintain rate integrity in accordance with revenue management strategies.
- Maintain a standard of 90% or higher on shop calls.
- Assist in maximizing hotel room revenue and occupancy numbers.
- Participate in annual reservations sales training.
- Adhere to the company dress code.
- Participate in department meetings as scheduled.
- Fulfill daily tasks on the Reservations Checklist.
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule, and be available to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be a cultural ambassador and participate positively in a sales team environment.
- All other duties as assigned.
Skills and Abilities
- Ability to work in a remote environment.
- Ability to thrive and succeed in a fast-paced, demanding work environment; must be flexible to changes in direction, routine, and schedule.
- Ability to read and comprehend complex instructions and multitask.
- Ability to use office equipment in an effective and efficient manner.
- Ability to work as a team player and accept assignments from multiple individuals
- Bring “Fun” to work every day.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong computer skills.
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time.
- Must have a quiet, dedicated space, free of distractions.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office software suite.
- Must be able to type 35 wpm
- High school graduate or equivalent
- People person – must possess a professional, positive presentation and strong motivation to provide exceptional customer service
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
At Auberge, we are passionate about our mission to be the best-loved operator of one-of-a-kind luxury properties and experiences. We are storytellers and story-makers, delivering simple pleasures, and creating unforgettable memories. Born in Napa and inspired by the most relaxing places in the world, we prize simplicity, comfort, and beauty. Whatever role we play in Auberge, and wherever we work, we all live by the view that our core purpose is to enrich people’s lives. If you feel that our approach is aligned with your own passions and beliefs, then please talk to us about becoming part of our family.
The Lodge at Blue Sky is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. The Lodge at Blue Sky provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, The Lodge at Blue Sky complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Auberge Resorts Collection provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Auberge Resorts Collection complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://theapplicantmanager.com/careers?co=tl