Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Under the direction of Retail Store Manager responsible for the daily operation of a retail store at Snowbird Ski and Summer Resort. Primary functions are sales, stock and inventory.
Position Functions / Areas of Responsibility
- Assisting guests with purchases.
- Servicing customers in selecting merchandise, ringing up sales, handling returns, giving refunds, and addressing customer complaints.
- Assists manager with inventory.
- Stocks and restocks shelves with clothing and various other merchandise.
- Responsible for cleaning the shop. For Example: Straightening merchandise, vacuuming, dusting, etc.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must have the ability to interact at any time with guests and other employees in a pleasant manner and maintain good working relationships with others and all departments at Snowbird.
Education & Experience Requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- 6 months of job-specific work experience with demonstrated competence.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Requires task specific training such as computer software training, typing skills, or other specialized training.
Skills & Knowledge
- Requires the operation of basic office equipment (cash register, ten-key, telephone, etc.) Responsible for care of office equipment used and for notifying supervisory about necessary repairs on store equipment.
- Requires some exercise of judgment within policy guidelines and without supervisory approval. For example, will use best judgment when answering customer questions within job scope. May select solutions from a number of established courses of action.
- Must have open availability and including weekends, holidays, and evenings.
- Must be prepared to stay overnight if necessary on occasional times of road closures.
- May experience unusual stress from continual work with public, winter conditions, snow night requirements and commuting to/from Snowbird.
- Must be able to lift 30 lbs.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must demonstrate ability to bend, kneel, handle, reach, grasp and perform repetitive motions.
- Work is routine in pleasant, comfortable surroundings. General retail conditions prevail.
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job.
All job opportunities at Snowbird Ski & Summer Resort require the ability to comply with our Professional Appearance, Drug & Alcohol, and Employee Conduct Policies.
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://www.snowbird.com/jobs/
Related Jobs (15)
Front Desk Agent on June 7, 2023 Full Time Part Time
Lead Reservations Sales Associate on May 26, 2023 Full Time
Seasonal Horticulturalist / Landscape Gardener on May 19, 2023 Full Time Seasonal
Assistant Front Office Manager on May 19, 2023 Full Time
Rooms Manager on May 17, 2023 Full Time
Security Officer on May 17, 2023 Part Time Full Time
Rooms Control on May 17, 2023 Full Time
Bell Attendant on May 17, 2023 Part Time Full Time