Are you into epic mountain views and meeting people from all over the world? Join our team at the newest resort in Park City, Utah!
Black Rock Mountain Resort is a world-class, affordable luxury destination. We are the best location for four seasons of action, just minutes from Park City and Deer Valley, Utah. Our hospitality professionals are dedicated to service. Our team is built on respect, hard work, and having fun.
If you want to work with a great team in the heart of the resort, apply today!
As a Room Attendant you will:
- Enter work place at scheduled time in uniform ready to begin work. Properly clock in.
- Receive assignments from executive housekeeper.
- Softly knock on room door and identify yourself.
- Enter and prepare room for cleaning.
- Strip and make beds with clean linen.
- Dust the room and furniture.
- Replenish guest room and bath supplies.
- Clean the bathroom and fixtures.
- Clean the closet.
- Vacuum the carpet.
- Recheck cleaning duties checklist and secure the room.
- Vacuum corridor and stairs.
- Clean elevator inside and out when assigned.
- Remove any wall or door markings as needed.
- Restock cleaning cart for future use.
- Restock linen storage.
- Additional duties may be added as needed.
Most work tasks are performed indoors. Temperature is moderate and controlled by hotel environmental systems. Must be able to bend, stoop, squat and stretch to fulfill tasks. Must be physically able to lift and carry heavy trays and equipment as well as delicate china and glassware. Up to 50 lbs. Also, you must be physically able to walk without assistance on various surfaces for an extended period. This position requires manual dexterity, grasping, writing, standing, sitting, walking, repetitive motions, bending, and climbing.
HOURS & SCHEDULE:
- Weekends, weekdays and holidays
- Flexible schedule
- Days & hours may vary based on business needs.
Benefits (full time employees only – waiting period applies):
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
All employees receive a 25% discount at our food & beverage outlets. We are a new resort with several growth and career opportunities. Ideal candidates will have knowledge of the area and are passionate about sharing that knowledge with the guests who visit our resort.
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://www.blackrockmountainresort.com/careers/