As a Room Attendant with Kimpton, you’ll be responsible for cleaning guest rooms and common areas, all the while providing outstanding service to our guests along the way. You’ll act as an advocate for the hotel, be a creator of ridiculously personal experiences and develop relationships with guests that will compel them to return.
Some of your responsibilities include:
- Clean, dust, wax, scrub, polish and service guest rooms daily in line with hotel procedures.
- Replace linens on beds and replenish guest room supplies, empty wastebaskets. Rearrange furnishings, drapes and room accessories.
- Provide necessary linen and amenities to guests in accordance with the guest room legend.
- Leave rooms in uniform arrangement as determined by the Executive Housekeeper and make sure the door is closed and the room is locked.
- Report any damage, hazards, repairs, and strangers in assigned areas.
- Return any items found in guest rooms, hallways, or back of the house to the Housekeeping department as a lost and found item. Log the date, where it was found, description of the item and the name of the person who found it.
- Clean all corridors and service areas. Respond to any projects or requests developed by the Housekeeping management team.
- Responsible for the pass key security and assuring that it is turned in at the close of each shift or according to the specific hotel guidelines.
- Restock the cart at the end of your shift and organize the linen closet to prepare for the next day.
- Report any exceptional and/or unusual circumstances, such as no luggage in a stay-over room, no service needed, sleep-outs, guests smoking in rooms, etc. to the on duty supervisor or manager.
- Perform other duties as directed, developed, or assigned.
What You Bring
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) is preferred.
- 1 year of experience in customer service or similar role.
- Excellent problem solver with great intuition.
- You genuinely care for the safety and security of the guests.
Differences make a difference. We are committed to creating a culture that reflects the diversity of our hotel and restaurant guests. With that goal in mind, we encourage each of our employees to understand, accept, and celebrate differences among people. That includes different personalities, lifestyles, work styles, education, and experience. We also welcome and embrace people of all races, ethnicities, ages, religions, physical abilities, sexual orientation, gender identities and genders. For our complete EEO policy click here.
Be Yourself. Lead Yourself. Make it Count.
CitySalt Lake City
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://www.monaco-saltlakecity.com/