The responsibilities include assisting in overseeing any area within the Rooms Division, specifically Regency Club, Concierge, and VIP Guest Experience. This role supports the front office, guest services, housekeeping and laundry. Duties may also include training, staff development and scheduling.
· 3 years or more of progressive hotel Rooms leadership experience, Front Office experience required.
· Full Service Hotel Experience.
· Proven leadership skills.
· Must possess the following strengths: high energy, entrepreneurial spirit, motivational leader, effective communicator, effective in providing exceptional customer service and ability to improve the bottom line.
· Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
· Ability to read and communicate verbally and in writing and prepare complex reports.
· Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel, proficiency in Canva preferred.
· Must have excellent organizational, interpersonal and administrative skills.
CitySalt Lake City
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://careers.hyatt.com/en-US/careers/search?searchable=%5B%7B%22id%22:%22656160210089%22,%22text%22:%22Hyatt%20Regency%20Salt%20Lake%20City%22,%22portal%22:%5B%2221860210089%22,%2222260210089%22,%2268160210089%22%5D,%22filterId%22:%22ORGANIZATION%22%7D%5D