Hotel Park City, member of Autograph Collection Hotels by Marriott, located in Park City Utah, is seeking a highly organized, detail-orientated Sales Coordinator. This important position performs an array of critical Sales administrative responsibilities for the hotel.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook.
- Prior Opera Property Management System training is preferred.
- Previous training or ability to learn Marriott systems (MARSHA – CI/TY)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, verbal and written.
- Must be able to work at a desk computer for extended time periods.
- Able to perform several varying tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent attention to detail & professional phone etiquette.
- 2 to 3 years experience in hospitality industry preferred.
- Work with Sales and Catering team with administrative duties such as help creating contracts, entering group bookings, responding to leads.
- Solicit new and existing accounts to help meet/exceed revenue goals, consisting of using social media, telephone communications, outside sales calls, site inspections and written communications.
- Types correspondence, reports, contracts etc. as directed by Director of Sales.
- Multitasks and completes projects in a timely manner, demonstrating exceptional customer service and problem solving skills.
- Must be able to work additional hours if requested outside of the traditional work schedule.
- Participates in meetings, training and other sales-related briefings as needed
- Other duties as assigned by Sales Management.
Marriott Associate Travel Benefits – Medical, dental, & vision insurance available (full-time only) – Spa services & retail discounts – Employee dining discounts – Paid Time Off – 401(k) – Ski pass program.
-Equal Opportunity Employer-
CityPark City, UT
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://hotelparkcity.applicantpool.com/jobs/960637.html
Related Jobs (1)
Director of Sales, Residence Inn by Marriott, Provo, UT on November 9, 2023 Full Time