We are looking for a highly motivated individual with a “Yes I Can” attitude, great communication skills and a people friendly persona who will provide quality service to our clientele and employee.
- Provide 100% guest satisfaction by providing a safe environment for guests and staff.
- Do walk-throughs of hotel interior, exterior, and parking garage.
- Fill –out and follow through on incident reports as necessary.
- Maintain organization of lost & found items.
- Sign for package shipments and deliver to guests when needed.
- Assist Night Audit by delivering of folios.
- Assist with valet & luggage when bell staff is not available.
- Must be at least 21 years old.
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and make employment decisions without regard to age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, genetic information or other protected class. Background checks are also required before employment begins.
Visa Requirements: We participate in E-Verify and all candidates must be in possession of identification providing authorization to work in the United States as defined in the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1968 (IRCA). This position does not offer sponsorship of Work Visas.
CitySalt Lake City
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://careers.radissonhotelsamericas.com/?store_id=Radisson%20Hotel%20Salt%20Lake%20City