The primary role of a Hyatt Security Officer is to provide for the safety and security of the hotel’s guests and employees. Officers will adhere to established standards in the performance of their duties.
Security Officers shall:
- Enforce rules and policies with respect and professionalism
- Resolve conflicts with the use of de-escalation techniques
- Analyze situations accurately and implement an effective course of action
- Clearly communicate incident details with management
- Identify and investigate suspicious behavior and irregular activity
- Conduct Foot Patrols of designated areas
- Respond to alarms and requests for assistance
- Respond to medical emergencies, render aid, and relay information to EMS
- Utilize CCTV systems for investigations and surveillance
- Other duties as assigned by the Director of Security
For more detail and an exclusive list of benefits apply today! Or join us for our next Walk In Wednesday
Are you ready to join a NEW, GORGEOUS, and COOL hotel in the heart of downtown Salt Lake City? If so, we are seeking the BEST; individuals who are energetic, passionate to serve/help others, and enjoy interacting with people from all over the globe! Our ideal team player is one who will proudly represent our brand and elevate our experiences with us, as we graciously welcome our guests beginning this Fall. Apply today, as the first step towards joining a Global Corporation that still feels like family!
Thank you for your interest in Hyatt Regency Salt Lake City! Your experience may be just right for one of our roles.
We would enjoy meeting you in person, with the possibility of an on-the-spot Job Offer! Please join us for Open Interviews / “Walk-in Wednesday”
Interviews will be held onsite at Hyatt Regency Salt Lake City from 12:00 PM to 5:00 PM at our beautiful hotel:
Hyatt Regency Salt Lake City
170 S W Temple
Salt Lake City, UT 84101
For Meeting Room location, please check in at the Security Office for more information.
- Applicants for the position must demonstrate an aptitude and interest in the fields of Hospitality and Physical Security. Hyatt Security Officers are trustworthy; dependable; emotionally mature; punctual; tactful and diplomatic; display poise and self-confidence; sensitive to the needs and attitudes of others; neat; and courteous.
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Possess and maintain a valid Utah Driver’s License
Hyatt is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information, creed, marital status or any other consideration prohibited by law or by contract.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule; including morning, afternoon, overnight shifts with weekend and holiday availability
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
- Capacity to adhere to established dress code and grooming standards
- Be of good moral character and pass a thorough background investigation
- Knowledge & Skills:
- Refined understanding of the principles of Customer Service
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated problem solving ability
- Ability to prioritize and perform multiple tasks in dynamic situations
- Proficient in basic computer skills
- Familiarity with 2-Way Radio usage and etiquette
- Education & Training:
- High School Diploma
- CPR and First Aid required or must obtain within first 90 days of employment
- Certified Lodging Security Officer (CLSO) certification required or must obtain within first 90 days of employment
- Previous Security, Military, or Emergency Services experience preferred
- Physical Requirements:
- Sufficient strength and endurance to stand and walk for extended periods of time
- Mentally alert, physically sound, and have hearing sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job
CitySalt Lake City
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://www.hyatt.com/en-US/hotel/utah/hyatt-regency-salt-lake-city/slcrs