Sunridge Hotel Group
- Oversee the activities of the accounting department for the accurate and timely dissemination of financial reports, bank reconciliations, credit card management, loan payments and franchise statements and payments.
- Oversee the AP and AR transactions ensuring the accurate and timely processing of all activities.
- Administer Income tax compliance to assure the accurate and timely completion of all income tax returns and coordination with outside advisors.
- Assist in the development and execution of accounting policies, procedures and directives to ensure the smooth operation of all accounting activities, including adequate internal controls.
- Lead the hiring, evaluation and supervision of all staff in the accounting dept.
- Act as liaison with bankers, accountants, franchisors, contractors, insurance companies and other outside vendors and service providers.
- Work directly with other corporate staff members and hotel general managers regarding hotel incidents, inquiries, etc.
- Communicate with co-workers, management, clients and others in a courteous and professional manner.
- Respond to owners as assigned with accurate and timely work to facilitate their financial needs.
- BS in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- 5+ years of experience in Accounting
- Thorough knowledge of GAAP
- Team player attitude and ease in building business relationships with good negotiation and influencing skills
- Previous Property management experience
- Experience using QuickBooks.
- Experience using ADP payroll software.
- Experience with construction draws.