PURPOSE OF POSITION: To patrol properties managed by Deer Valley Resort as well as provide after-hours guest service.
SPECIFIC JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Night shifts required
- Basic computer skills necessary for emailing and generating reports
- Must have a valid driver’s license and clean motor vehicle record
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to communicate clearly and concisely in English
- Dependability, excellent customer service skills, common sense, follow-through, self-starter, confidentiality and integrity required
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Patrol properties and associations managed by Deer Valley Resort looking for burnt out lights, opened doors, water leaks, and any unauthorized or suspicious vehicles or persons
- No confrontations with suspicious people are required, yet reporting these issues to the Park City Police Department is required
- Assist guests with any problems related to the facilities including access, safety, and comfort
- Provide guest service after-hours including check-in, courier duties, inspections of condos for material condition, and responding to alarms
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitewww.deervalley.com/jobs