Snowbasin Resort believes that people are at the center of everything we do, from caring for our employees and guests to serving the communities where we live. We are committed to promoting equality, diversity, and inclusion in hiring, training, and career advancement. Building a community that is respectful and kind towards one another is who we are.
SUMMARY: Operate plows and other equipment onsite. Maintain awareness of equipment, signs and surroundings to avoid damaging property.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
o Keep roadways clear of ice and snow
o Perform any reasonable tasks as requested by management
o Lead by example, fostering departmental teamwork and collaboration across all departments
o Maintain awareness of special events, groups and other circumstances out of the range of normal operations
o Support and work towards fulfilling department goals as well as company goals
o Trucks w/Trailers
o Plow Truck
o Snow Removal Front End Loader
RESPONSIBILITIES TO SAFETY:
1. Promote the health and safety of yourself, your co-workers, and Snowbasin Resort guests at all times.
2. Promptly report any potentially harmful equipment or situations to your immediate supervisor and/or appropriate department(s).
3. Report health and safety-related accidents, incidents, and near-misses at once to your immediate supervisor and appropriate department(s), following procedures.
4. Follow all company and department Health & Safety policies and procedures as outlined in the Snowbasin Resort Employee Handbook, and department specific materials.
5. Operate equipment in a manner that will not lead to injury of yourself or others.
6. Drive in accordance with the law and Snowbasin Resort policies, whether in personal or company vehicle.
7. Ensure personal health and wellness by staying home when ill, and report to supervisor if an absence is necessary.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT
o Must be able to work in any weather condition for extended periods of time
o Must be able to lift 75lbs
o Must be able to shovel snow for extended periods of time
NOTE: This job description shall not be construed as a contract for employment. As a prerequisite to employment, a background check is required. Results of a background check aren’t automatic disqualifications to employment.
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://recruit.hirebridge.com/v3/careercenter/v2/?cid=7707