We started with just one home and an idea: to bring homeowners and renters together with smart technology and caring local teams. Today, we’re the largest full-service vacation rental company in North America thanks to the people who give us their best every day. You’ll fit right in here if you’re curious, entrepreneurial, and thrive in a rapid-growth environment.
Why Housekeeping at Vacasa
We take pride in our work, knowing our tireless efforts provide peace of mind. We’re the vacation heroes—giving guests a spotless first impression and setting the tone for an unforgettable experience. With us, you’re more than just a housekeeper, you’re a keeper of the house.
What we’re looking for
We’re searching for an exceptional individual to join our team as a Senior Housekeeper. This person is a hard-working individual who will embody our values while maintaining the supreme cleanliness of our homes. This person will work closely with the local management team and provide mentorship to their colleagues.
While this position is considered part-time, you may have the opportunity to obtain full-time employment based on your skill set and the company’s growth. Hours can and will vary weekly and seasonally based on business needs.
What you’ll do
- Professionally clean and maintain Vacasa properties using cleaning procedures and products in conformance with prescribed company standards
- Create a welcoming environment for our guests and owners by ensuring homes are clean and cared for
- Identify and note any damages to homes. Create maintenance tickets as necessary
- Mentor, train, and support new and existing Housekeepers
- Perform inspections of cleans completed by Housekeepers
- Touch-up cleans as needed
- Establish and maintain open, collaborative relationships with team members and management team
- Correspond on a regular basis with your local management team and team members
- Be available and willing to assist your colleagues and management team when necessary
- Provide cross-coverage for your manager and Co-Senior Housekeeper(s) when necessary
- Collect and remove trash and debris
- Meet and maintain required Housekeeping metrics
- Attend all mandatory individual and team meetings
- Replenish consumable items such as soaps and paper products
- Maintain hot tubs as needed; no experience necessary – we offer on-site training
- Other responsibilities as assigned – because every day looks different
The skills you’ll need
- Reliable transportation
- Smartphone and personal email address
- Driving inclement weather conditions as required
- Availability to work Sunday through Saturday, early mornings and evenings as needed.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Lead by example while embodying our company values
- Highly responsive and reliable
- Strong attention to detail
- Prior housekeeping experience preferred although we can teach you the Vacasa standard
- Ability to stand, sit, and walk for an extended period of time.
- Reach overhead and below the waist
- Push, pull, and lift less than or equal to 20 pounds
- Bend, stoop, squat, kneel, and twist
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures
- Reasonable comfort level with computers and smart devices
- Access to the internet and the ability to check your email on a daily basis
- Piece Rate
- $15.00 a day fuel incentive
- Sign-on and End of Season Retention = $500 total, $250 sign on for new hires, and $250 for retained staff at end of the season.
What you’ll get
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance, based on hours worked
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan with up to a 6% company match
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Vacation Time
- Paid Sick Leave
- Employee discounts
- Great colleagues and culture
- All of the equipment you’ll need to be successful
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://www.vacasa.com/careers/positions/?gh_jid=2558076