There is nothing more fun than going on vacation with family and friends, creating memories that will last a lifetime. At Marriott Vacations Worldwide, we are fortunate to bring our Owners and guests unforgettable vacation experiences to life. But, the fun is not just for our Owners and guests…our associates are encouraged to have fun too! Creating an environment they want to come to every day is a top priority. An environment that is comfortable, fosters teamwork, allows everyone to be themselves and most importantly reinforces #theMVWay – Our Culture of Fun!
CURRENTLY OFFERING A $1,000 sign on BONUS! $500 to be collected at 30 days of employment and $500 to be collected at 90 days of employment!
- Promoting the resort’s recreation activities and facilities to both children and adults (e.g., trivia contests, pool and outdoor games, and educational programs from food/beverage tastings to local storytelling)
- Your responsibilities will also include, but are not limited to, encouraging and registering guests for activities, maintaining equipment and facilitating activities.
- Ensure we are providing the best services to our guests, as a Recreation Attendant, your duties will entail interacting with guests with an engaging and friendly attitude
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including complete weekend and holiday availability
- Must have great customer service skills – all of our positions come into contact with guests!
What does MVW offer?
- Competitive Pay!
- Medical/Dental/Vision/401K opportunities!
- Travel discounts!
- Credit Union Membership!
- Growth and Development Opportunities!
Follow us on Social Media!
To stay up to date on our current openings
– Instagram: @mvwcareers
– Facebook: Marriott Vacations Worldwide Careers
– Twitter: @mvwcareers
Marriott Vacations Worldwide is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://mymvw.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/MVW/job/Summit-Watch/Activities-Coordinator--Recreation-Attendant_JR33168