Come work and play in the mountains! Whether it’s your first-time seeing snow or you were born on the slopes, joining our team means discovering (or re-discovering!) a passion for the outdoors while building lifelong connections with teammates and guests from around the world.
With 40+ resorts across 3 continents, you can join our team for a season or stay to build a career. From day one, you’ll receive some of the highest compensation rates in the industry, free Epic pass(es) along with free ski and snowboard lessons, 40% retail discounts, the chance to grow through Epic Service – our leading training and development experience, and wellness benefits to fuel your success.
- Ski/Mountain Perks! Free passes for employees, employee discounted lift tickets for friends and family AND free ski lessons
- MORE employee discounts on lodging, food, gear, and mountain shuttles
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Excellent training and professional development
- Referral Program
Full Time roles are eligible for the above, plus:
- Health Insurance; Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, and Vision Insurance plans (for eligible seasonal employees after working 500 hours)
- Free ski passes for dependents
- Critical Illness and Accident plans
As a Mountain Activities Attendant, your role is to provide Epic guest service as you guide our guests through amazing alpine adventures such as Mountain Coasters, Snow Tubing, Lift Operations, Surface Lift Operations, and Ticket Scanning just to name a few! You will interact with guests and fellow employees from all over the world and engage in a variety of different guest service outlets and activities. If you’re looking for a job in the great outdoors where the main product is fun, you have to come to the right place!
- Expected Pay Range: $20.00 – $21.35 / hour
- Shift type: Full Time and Part Time, Weekends and Holidays
- Skill Level: Entry
- Have Fun! We’re here to create experiences of a lifetime to our guests, fellow employees and ourselves!
- Be Safe: Our commitment is to providing a safe experience for our guests, fellow employees and ourselves. Be able to interact with and assist our youngest guests as they navigate the adventures we provide.
- Serve Others: From operating activities that may include; Mountain Coaster, Alpine Slide, Adventure Zone, Trampolines, Zip Lines, Ropes Courses or other amazing adventures to answering questions and helping guests navigate the experiences the mountain has to offer.
- Do Right: Engage with our guests and receive guest feedback and special requests. Provide on the spot resolutions and elevate guests’ experiences. Be able to verify tickets and answer ticket related questions.
- Drive Value: Be a positive advocate for Vail Resorts and the high quality experience and service we provide to our guests.
- Do Good: Help keep our mountain clean and looking good. Help our guests enjoy what the great outdoors has to offer, and they may become life-long advocates for our mountains.
- Be Inclusive: Interact and guide guests with varying experience levels and backgrounds through the adventures we provide.
- Stay Flexible: You’ll get to do a lot of different things around the mountain and every day will be a different, new adventure.
- Be an ambassador for My Epic; provide insightful advice and friendly My Epic support to guests in need, and be knowledgeable of where guests can go for additional support.
- Other duties as assigned
- Be prepared: You will be working outdoors in all weather conditions for long periods of time.
- Be sturdy: You may need to stand for long periods of time.
- Be nimble: You may be repeatedly twisting, turning, pulling, pushing, bending, squatting, lifting (up to 50 lbs.) throughout each day.
- Be friendly: You’ll need to converse clearly and comfortably with a variety of guests of varying backgrounds, ability levels and age groups.
- Background check required.
- Be reliable: You may need to work unsupervised occasionally or be a strong part of a fun team. You must have reliable transportation (in varying weather conditions) to and from work, and you must be to work on time as scheduled in order to be a good teammate.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
A Mountain Activities Attendant team member is a flexible employee who often works across multiple departments and in various roles to support the one resort mentality which could include one of the following:
- Mountain Activities
- Retail Rental operations
- Food and Beverage Support
- Ticket sales or scanning
- Lift Operations
- Base Area Operations
The expected pay range is $20.00 – $21.35. This is the pay range we reasonably expect to pay for this position. Individual compensation decisions are based on a variety of factors.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://www.parkcitymountain.com/