As an Advanced Culinary Assistant (line cook), you will be required to prepare food to the chef’s specifications. Other tasks include setting up stations as needed for menu execution. Advanced Culinary Assistant duties will consist of assisting the chef with their daily tasks. The successful candidate will play a key role in contributing to customer satisfaction.
- Comply with proper safety regulations and practices.
- Maintain sanitary workstation and surrounding areas.
- Maintains personal appearance and hygiene – clean uniform and hair restraint.
- Maintains a team atmosphere and courteous to all internal and external customers.
- Ensures first ticket in is first ticket out in a la carte production.
- Follows time clock in/out company procedures.
- Attends mandatory training/information classes or meetings.
- Complete opening/running/closing duties as assigned.
- Performs all essential functions for a la carte production including sauces, rice, potatoes and follows procedures and recipes therein.
- Reports to Sous Chef on duty and responsible for timely production of a la carte items.
- Production of salads, soups, sauces, meats etc… in compliance with applicable recipes and guidelines set forth by management.
- Maintain proper sanitation practices including (HACCP) as prescribed by the executive chef.
Responsible for proper rotation when using food items to complete tasks that are assigned.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- In-depth knowledge of restaurant best practices and cooking methods.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Aptitude for multi-tasking.
- Must be able to work cooperatively and efficiently in a team.
- The team member must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move more than 50 pounds.
- Must be able to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, talk, and hear. In addition, the employee is occasionally required to taste and smell. The team member frequently is required to climb or balance. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- FREE Ski & Snowboard and Mountain Bike equipment Rentals
- Exclusive discounts for Team Member (i.e., hotels, resorts, restaurants, entertainment, etc.)
- $2.00 in meals in Team Member Breakroom
- Comprehensive health benefits – medical, dental and vision
- Paid Time Off (PTO) – vacation, sick, and personal
- Paid Holidays
- 401K with generous company match
- Get access to your pay as you need it with our Daily Pay benefit
- Wellness Programs
- Tuition Assistance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Advancement & development opportunities
- Community Involvement Programs
Westgate Resorts is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other protected status under federal, state or local law. If you have a disability and believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email WGAccommodations@wgresorts.com with the job title and the location of the position for which you are applying.
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://careers.smartrecruiters.com/WestgateResorts/park-city