Assistant Dining Room Manager
Responsible for all daily operations of the grille, lounge and pool/cabana and any other food and beverage outlets including the snack shack and beverage carts in the absence of the Food and Beverage Manager. Also responsible for member and outside events. Time allotment is 90% floor supervision and 10% administrative. Responsible for maintaining the highest level of service standards.
• Leads staff to ensure service in a manner most pleasing to members and their guests.
• Responsible for Ladies Association activities
• Trains all incoming staff to ensure service standards are met.
• Oversees and Manages the pool/cabana in-season
• Assures a high standard of appearance, setup and cleanliness of dining areas.
• Serves as MOD whenever the Food and Beverage Manager is absent
• Directs pre-meal meetings when necessary
• Assist the Banquet Manager in the execution of Monday events
• Checks the operation of equipment and requests repairs when necessary under the direction of the Food and Beverage Manager.
• Implements and enforces all service standards and procedures as directed.
• Expected to give creative input to daily operations.
• Ensures that assigned areas are secure at the end of the day, when required.
• Opens and closes clubhouse (including use of security system), as assigned.
• Provides support and management coverage for duties of absent managers.
• Conduct monthly beverage inventory with Bar Supervisor and DRM.
• Assists in ordering beverage product when needed; liquor, wine, beer, and soft drinks.
• Have a complete knowledge of Utah liquor laws and assists in inventory control.
• Assist with the acquisition and recruitment of front of house staff
• Assist in asset inventory controls (beverages, china, silverware, paper goods, glassware, etc.)
• Lead Server in off-season or whenever necessary for operational performance
• Performs all other duties as assigned.
• Attention to detail
• Basic knowledge of food preparation and presentation
• Friendly professional attitude
• Service experience in Country Club or Hotel Setting
• Tips and Sips Certification
• Food Handlers Permit
• Sandy City Alcohol Work Card ID
• Must be able to drive a mechanical vehicle and have valid driver’s license
• The nature of this position is physical and requires long periods of time sitting, standing, walking, stooping, kneeling, bending, turning, reaching and balancing.
• Requires physical exertion to manually move, lift, carry, pull or push heavy objects or materials.
Pay/Structure: $40,000 -$48,000 Salary DOE / Full Time
Must be able to work some holidays and weekends
Benefits: Health benefits, 401K plan, paid time off, golf privileges, meals while on duty, clothing and educational allowance, employee scholarship program, $100 signing bonus after 90 days.