Black Rock Mountain Resort is a brand new, one of a kind condo-hotel development perfectly situated adjacent to the Jordanelle Reservoir in Park City, Utah. Between our ideal location, luxurious accommodations and gorgeous amenities, Black Rock Mountain Resort is primed to become Park City’s next year-round, world class destination – and we are looking for people who are passionate about hospitality to help us achieve that goal.
The Assistant Bartender position will require you to assist lead bartenders with all functions necessary to provide guests with a positive experience at On the Rocks Bar. Assisting lead bartenders in any duties will include but are not limited to scanning and checking IDs, hosting and serving groups, polishing glassware, bussing tables, juicing fruit, changing kegs, restocking items, etc.
Job duties include, although are not limited to:
- Consistently following Food & Beverage sequence of service utilizing all proper procedures standardized by venue managers and chefs.
- Guiding guests through all phases of their experience at the venue while always commanding full menu knowledge and preparation methods
- Scanning IDs of all patrons entering establishment, adhering to Utah DABC standards.
- Working with bartenders to prohibit patrons from arriving or leaving premises with unauthorized alcohol.
- Cleaning of all equipment, tools, and supplies and maintaining equipment in good working order while following all procedures and policies set forth by the company, division, department and County health department.
- Working as a team and effectively communicating with management, bartenders and service staff to fulfill and address any issues or needs requested by guests and or other Associates.
- Prior experience as a server/bartender/barback in a similar restaurant environment
- Must possess good attitude, attention to detail, and ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent customer service skills and an in-depth knowledge of Spirits, Wine and Food are required.
- Ability to read and write in English proficiently as well as having basic math skills and the ability to use a calculator.
- Must be 21 years of age and must possess Alcohol and Food Handlers cards
Most work tasks are performed indoors. Temperature is moderate and controlled by hotel environmental systems. Must be able to bend, stoop, squat and stretch to fulfill tasks. Must be physically able to lift and carry heavy trays and equipment as well as delicate china and glassware. Up to 50 lbs. Also, you must be physically able to walk without assistance on various surfaces for an extended period. This position requires manual dexterity, grasping, writing, standing, sitting, walking, repetitive motions, bending, and climbing.
HOURS & SCHEDULE:
- Part Time weekends, weekdays and holidays
- Flexible schedule
- Days & hours may vary based on business needs.
Benefits (full time employees only – waiting period applies):
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
All employees receive a 25% discount at our food & beverage outlets. We are a new resort with several growth and career opportunities. Ideal candidates will have knowledge of the area and are passionate about sharing that knowledge with the guests who visit our resor
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://www.blackrockmountainresort.com/careers/
Related Jobs (29)
Barista – Starbucks on June 7, 2023 Part Time Full Time
F&B Admin Assistant on June 4, 2023 Full Time
Restaurant Service Manager on June 4, 2023 Full Time
Asst Restaurant Manager on June 4, 2023
Food & Beverage Manager on June 1, 2023 Full Time
Restaurant Manager on June 1, 2023 Full Time
Food and Beverage Manager – Promontory Club on May 27, 2023 Full Time
Restaurant Bartender on May 26, 2023 Full Time Part Time Seasonal
Chef de Cuisine – Promontory Club – Full time on May 25, 2023 Full Time