Black Rock Mountain Resort is a world-class, affordable luxury destination. We are the best location for four seasons of action, just minutes from Park City and Deer Valley, Utah. Our hospitality professionals are dedicated to service. Our team is built on respect, hard work, and having fun.
Our resort and restaurant atmosphere is approachable and welcoming. We care about buying sustainable farming and agriculture, buying local, and utilizing the freshest and most seasonal ingredients.
If you want to work with a great team in the heart of the resort, apply today!
As an Assistant Restaurant Manager you will oversee and coordinate the running, planning, organizing, training and leadership (relating to all restaurant Front of House) necessary to achieve objectives in sales, costs, guest service and satisfaction.
- Trains, Cross-Trains and Retrains all FOH Employees.
- Supervises the activities of all FOH Employees.
- To meet and exceed all guest expectations.
- Follow standards, procedures, and expectations of the resort.
- Knows all state/local health codes and ordinances and ensures all FOH staff comply.
- Responsible for implementation of In-Room Dining procedures and standards.
- Responsible for implementation of opening and closing procedures.
- Conduct pre-shift meetings with all restaurant staff.
- Responsible for scheduling all FOH staff within the allotted labor standards.
- Works within the allotted labor standards for FOH.
- Develop strong working relationships with all other departments.
- Responsible for the overall appearance and cleanliness of the dining room.
- Always wears proper uniform, requires and enforces all FOH employees to wear proper uniforms and name tags at all times.
- As a hospitality team member, your schedule is required to be flexible.
- Your schedule will be determined by your Manager at their discretion to best service our guests, including mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays.
Most work tasks are performed indoors. Temperature is moderate and controlled by hotel environmental systems. Must be able to bend, stoop, squat and stretch to fulfill tasks. Must be physically able to lift and carry heavy trays and equipment as well as delicate china and glassware. Up to 50 lbs. Also, you must be physically able to walk without assistance on various surfaces for an extended period. This position requires manual dexterity, grasping, writing, standing, sitting, walking, repetitive motions, bending, and climbing.
HOURS & SCHEDULE:
- Weekends, weekdays and holidays
- Flexible schedule
- Days & hours may vary based on business needs.