Event servers are responsible for food and drink service at hotel banquet functions. They make sure function space visually appealing and present the menu offering for the event. This may include linen and table setting, food station design, and beverage service. Other duties include general banquet preparation, room refreshes, and maintaining a sanitary environment.
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences. Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it’s career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
Hyatt has a very competitive benefit package for colleagues, which may include:
- Complimentary or Discounted hotel room nights
- Unlimited colleague and friends & family discounted room rates
- Bereavement and jury duty pay
- Vacation, sick, new child leave
- Medical, dental and vision Insurance, discounted prescriptions
- 401(k) w/ match
- Direct deposit
- Colleague meals
- Colleague parking
Global Care and Cleanliness Commitment/ COVID-19 safety procedures:
At Hyatt, our colleagues and guest safety and wellbeing is our priority. In order to protect our colleagues and guests, we have implemented safety procedures for each department.
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations as applicable
- Daily Wellness Checks
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Hyatt is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Must have physical stamina to lift moderate amounts of weight.
- Serving experience preferred.