Provides quality service and consistent quality drinks to guests that exceed expectations. Responsible for making and serving all alcoholic beverages in the restaurant and/or lounge.
What you will do:
- Report to work on time in the proper uniform. Obeys all company rules and regulations.
- Prepares for his/her assigned station, is ready to assist others if needed and completes daily duties before and after the shift in order to maintain appearance and cleanliness of station for guest service and efficiency between shifts.
- Greets and informs guests of specials and menu changes and employs suggestive selling techniques in order to enhance the guest experience and to increase company revenues.
- Addresses and anticipates guest needs. Keeps tables and /or bar neat and clean throughout service.
- Responsible to serve alcohol according State Alcohol law and regulations.
- Responsible for all financial transactions for services. Rings out guest checks and collects payments. Runs end of shift reports.
- Maintains sanitation of area. Maintains good safety practices of employees and guests throughout the property and follows state policies and regulations for serving alcoholic beverages in a responsible manner.
- Treats guests and employees with respect and in a pleasant manner, takes fast and appropriate action to solve problems and handles guest and internal concerns in a professional manner in order to meet guest expectations and company service standards.
What we are looking for:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- 1-2 years of job-specific work experience with demonstrated competence,
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Food Handler Permit, Tips Cert, Sheriff Work Card
- Competency in reading, writing, and arithmetic.
- Ability to learn menus, recipes and wine lists.
- Good interpersonal skills, including excellent customer service, listening, and oral communication skills. Must demonstrate organizational skills and ability to transport fragile items in busy areas.
- Shifts vary, may be morning or late evening, weekends, holidays, depending on business levels.
- Must be prepared to stay overnight if necessary, on occasional times of road closures.
- May experience unusual stress from high business volumes, deadlines, continual work with the public, winter conditions, snow night requirements and commuting to/from Snowbird.
- Must be able to lift 25+ lbs.
- Must be able to carry trays and other items needed for service.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must demonstrate the ability to bend, kneel, handle, reach, grasp and perform repetitive motions
Snowbird is a world-renowned ski and summer resort just 6 miles up Little Cottonwood Canyon. Here, winter enthusiasts experience all types of mountain terrain which can be enjoyed by every level of skier and snowboarder. Guests can sharpen their skills at our topflight mountain school, go for a backcountry snow-cat tour or enjoy an exhilarating heli-ski adventure. Snowbird offers 4 hotels, 15 restaurants, conference facilities, summer activities, Oktoberfest and a full-service spa, all surrounded by spectacular granite peaks – making Snowbird a world-class destination.
Snowbird’s ambition is to provide unique big mountain experiences that grow the committed Snowbird family. This includes both our team members and our guests. By helping everyone experience what makes Snowbird unique and special, the environment, the mountain, the canyon and the people. In this way they make memories for a lifetime, “memories that match our mountain.”
Why make the move to Snowbird:
· Snowbird is a year-round resort offering full-time, part-time and seasonal positions. Working at Snowbird requires flexibility, enthusiasm and a willingness to help your fellow team members in any situation.
· Snowbird has three priorities above all else: team members, guests and the environment. Happy, motivated team members result in happy, satisfied guests, all working and playing in an environment unlike any place in the world.
Perks & Benefits:
- Employee ski pass and ski benefits for qualified partner and dependents
- 3 complimentary & ten half-price lift tickets for friends and family
- Employee-only ski days
- Free lift tickets at all Powdr Corp. resorts* and free access to Woodward Park City*
- 10 Complimentary All-Day Activities Passes during the summer*
- 10 complimentary scenic Tram rides
- 50% off food at Snowbird eateries for employees
- Six free Mountain School lessons per season
- Up to 50% off rental gear and repair services*
- Available medical, dental, vision and accident insurance – benefits are available based on position and are subject to change
- Up to 50% off lodging for employees, friends & family*, if available
- 20% off Cliff Spa services
- Subaru VIP Program: $1000 – $3000 off MSRP
- Superior Child Care: special rates on full-day and any 4-hours
- Free transportation to work: UTA Buss and Rideshare Vans, Canyon Transportation vans and Employee Blue Shuttles
* Additional discounts and perks are available. All are subject to change and restrictions may apply.
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://www.snowbird.com/jobs/
Related Jobs (29)
Barista – Starbucks on June 7, 2023 Part Time Full Time
F&B Admin Assistant on June 4, 2023 Full Time
Restaurant Service Manager on June 4, 2023 Full Time
Asst Restaurant Manager on June 4, 2023
Food & Beverage Manager on June 1, 2023 Full Time
Restaurant Manager on June 1, 2023 Full Time
Food and Beverage Manager – Promontory Club on May 27, 2023 Full Time
Restaurant Bartender on May 26, 2023 Full Time Part Time Seasonal
Chef de Cuisine – Promontory Club – Full time on May 25, 2023 Full Time