We are looking for an outgoing and friendly Bartender to join our team! As a Bartender, you will be responsible for crafting and serving a variety of drinks to our guests, providing exceptional customer service, and ensuring a memorable experience for our guests. The ideal candidate should possess a passion for mixology, a strong work ethic, and excellent communication skills. If you are someone who loves interacting with people, is knowledgeable about a wide range of drinks, and is committed to delivering exceptional service, then we want to hear from you!
- Prefer 1 year of bartending experience
- Food/Beverage Service Worker Permit, where applicable
- Display knowledge of drink recipes, drink and wine merchandising specials
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Read, write and speak English fluently
- Working knowledge of drink service and bar terminology
- Meet minimum age requirement of jurisdiction
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays
Davidson Hospitality Group is an award-winning, full-service hospitality management company overseeing hotels, restaurants, dining and entertainment venues across the US. A trusted partner and preferred operator for Hilton, Hyatt, Kimpton, Marriott, and Margaritaville, Davidson offers a unique entrepreneurial management style and owners’ mentality that provides the individualized personal service of a small company, enhanced by the breadth and depth of skill and experience of a larger company. In keeping with the company’s heritage of delivering value, Davidson is comprised of four highly specialized operating verticals: Davidson Hotels, Pivot, Davidson Resorts and Davidson Restaurant Group.
In keeping with the company’s heritage of delivering value to its owners and team members, Davidson offers a rich benefit program with a variety of benefits designed to enrich the lives and well-being of our team members and their families.
- Three Tiers of Medical Coverage
- Dental & Vision Coverage
- 24/7 Teledoc service
- Free Maintenance Medications
- Pet Insurance
- Hotel Discounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off (vacation, sick, bereavement, and Holidays).
- 401K Match
Working at Davidson is like nowhere else. It’s less of a job, more of a calling. It’s part career, part revolution. Because whatever you do here, you play a part in helping redefine the way quality hospitality is delivered to our guests, our clients, our partners, and each other.
EOE AA- Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation
Davidson Hospitality is a drug free workplace. Pre-employment drug test and background check required. We participate in E-Verify.
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://www.snowpine.com/careers/