The Beverage Experience Coordinator will work directly with the Experience Curator with direct ties to the F&B Managers. The coordinator will be responsible for all curated beverage experiences at the Lodge and all corresponding venues. It’s a highly involved and creative role – concept creating and executing alongside the Experience team and in alignment with Blue Sky’s journey map.
Curate beverage events with the Experience Team.
- Plan out the details of every experience.
- Create an SOP for every experience.
- Including the cost of alcohol, N/A beverages, and other ingredients
- Price for guests
- Set up and breakdown procedures
- Train the front desk on how to sell the experience.
- Communicate with F&B Managers, providing context on the experience so they are well informed.
- Initiate and purchase the alcohol from the DABC post manager’s approval.
- Train the bartenders, servers, and anyone else who may be doing this event.
- Execute the experience.
- The beverage experience coordinator will also work with the bar team:
- R&D for the cocktail program
- New glasses
- New ideas
- New concepts
- R&D for the cocktail program
- Extended experience providing service in a fine dining environment.
- Ability to remain calm during busy periods and treat our guests and our team members with respect.
- Professional, polished service, etiquette and protocol skills, and knowledge.
- Ability to satisfactorily communicate in English with guests, management, and co-workers to their understanding.
- Current food handling certificate.
- Current Alcohol serving certification
- Ability to communicate legibly.
- High school graduate or equivalent and some college.
- Certification of previous training in liquor, wine and food service.
- Any previous serving and bartending training.
- Forbes Five Star Service Training/Experience
- Prior training in guest relations.
- Ability to anticipate and understand guests’ service needs remaining calm and courteous.
- Ability to be well organized, maintain concentration and think clearly when providing service to guests within any given period of time, and make a concise decision in a pressure situation.
- Ability to focus attention on details.
- Ability to maintain good coordination and timing while serving orders quickly.
- Ability to endure abundant physical movements throughout the event and to exert physical effort in setting up rooms from to specific standards of each event
- Ability to work cohesively with co-workers as part of a team.
- Ability to communicate in English, both orally and in writing, using correct spelling and grammar.
- Ability to provide legible written communication.
- Ability to stand and walk for up to 12 hours.
- Some off-property venues
- Frequent or occasional need to perform the following physical activities: reaching, bending, pushing, pulling, twisting, lifting, and climbing. Frequent need to perform standing and walking activities related to inspecting the property.
- The constant need to perform the following physical activities: grasping, turning, finger dexterity.
- The constant need to stand and walk for long periods of time.
- Lifting/carrying up to 25 lbs. frequently
- Vision requirements: the constant need to view small print. Frequent need to see small details and things clearly beyond arms’ reach.
- Hearing requirements: the constant need to speak on the telephone and/or two-way radio, respond to the general public, and converse with staff. Ability to hear fire alarms and emergency equipment.
JOIN OUR FAMILY
At Auberge, we are passionate about our mission to be the best-loved operator of one-of-a-kind luxury properties and experiences. We are storytellers and story-makers, delivering simple pleasures and creating indelible memories. Born in Napa and inspired by the most relaxing places in the world, we prize simplicity, comfort, and beauty. Whatever role we play in Auberge, and wherever we reside and work, we all live by the view that our core purpose is to enrich people’s lives.
If that philosophy resonates with you and you feel that our approach is aligned with your own passions and beliefs, then please talk to us about becoming part of our family.
The Lodge at Blue Sky is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. The Lodge at Blue Sky provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, The Lodge at Blue Sky complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
NOTE: A review of this description has excluded the marginal functions of the position that are incidental to the performance of fundamental job duties. All duties and requirements are essential job functions. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to perform any other job-related duties assigned by their supervisor.
This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at-will” employment relationship.
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://theapplicantmanager.com/careers?co=tl
Related Jobs (65)
Food Server – Nutrition Care Patient Service Representative on November 22, 2022 Full Time
Nutrition Care Patient Services Representative – Food Server on November 22, 2022 Full Time
Nutrition Care Sanitation/Tray Line Stocker (Dishwasher) on November 22, 2022 Full Time
Nutrition Care Patient Services Representative – Food Server – Evenings on November 22, 2022 Part Time
Nutrition Care Sanitation/Tray Line Stocker (Dishwasher) EVENINGS on November 22, 2022 Full Time
Food Server – Part Time – Nutrition Care Patient Service Representative on November 22, 2022 Part Time