Weekend’s Only position
To attend to the daily functions of the hospitality dining area and to provide information and assistance to all hotel guests as requested. To ensure that the daily food and beverage service for the hospitality area is maintained and served to Crescent and/or brand standards.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Meet and greet guests as they arrive and offer choice of seating in the dining area.
2. Assist guests with their food and beverage needs while in the dining area.
3. Maintain proper set-up of dining area.
4. Preparation of food according to Crescent/brand standards and ensuring proper temperatures of hot and cold items according to health code regulations.
5. Replenish food and service supplies and utensils in the dining area.
6. Clean and sanitize all equipment in the kitchen & dining areas.
7. Clean out all refrigerators and reach-ins daily; label, date and rotate all food items.
8. Sweep and mop floors in kitchen floors and vacuum dining area.
9. Ensure all food orders are put up and stored in proper places with proper dating.
10. Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
11. Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
Must have the ability to communicate in English.
Self-starting personality with an even disposition.
Maintain a professional appearance and manner at all times.
Can communicate well with guests.
Must be willing to “pitch-in” and help co- workers with their job duties and be a team player.
Knowledge of the appropriate table settings and serviceware.
Ability to grasp, lift and/or carry, or otherwise, transport up to 50 lbs. through a crowded room.
Ability to move or push goods on a hand cart/truck weighing a maximum of 150 lbs.
Must be able to obtain a save server certification before start date.