Elevated above the Distractions
Promontory has received universal acclaim as a destination where life’s greatest moments naturally play out thanks to its unrivaled depth and breadth of extraordinary family experiences. This established community – which spans more than 11 square miles – features an investment of more than $400 million in exceptional and award-winning amenities for every season. No other community comes close.
The Promontory Club is looking to fulfill a vacancy for a Busser/Expediter at the Shed – Summer Seasonal.
The Shed personifies the Promontory mission of creating a place for busy, successful people who cherish family time to gather and spend time as a family, and relax with all the amenities a modern multi-generational family love.
This position will have the ability for top performers to continue their employment with Promontory after the summer season and become full time, permanent employees.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Greet the Members in a friendly and professional manner.
- Help perform water, coffee and tea service.
- Clear tables of all plates, glasses and flatware in an appropriate and timely manner.
- Maintain the cleanliness and neatness of the Member’s table, as well as that of the entire restaurant area (including floors, windows and countertops) both during and after the meal.
- Re-set tables in a timely manner.
- Completion of assigned opening and closing side work.
- Work independently and collaboratively, be punctual and well groomed. Uniforms are provided.
- Follow all company safety and security policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries and unsafe work practices to management; complete safety training and certifications.
- Other duties as assigned by The Shed Manager and/or Supervisor.
EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS AND CERTIFICATIONS: High School diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred; must have or be able to acquire a State of Utah Food Handler’s Permit within two weeks of employment; must be at least 16 years of age.
PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: One (1) year of previous hosting experience is preferred; previous experience working in a casual restaurant environment is preferred; must have strong communication and organization skills; must have a high attention to detail and the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment all while maintaining a high level of professionalism.
WORKING KNOWLEDGE TO BE ACQUIRED ON JOB: Abide by Promontory policies and procedures and submit ideas for possible revision; work independently with little supervision; courteous and helpful with Promontory Club Members and employees.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS AND WORKING CONDITIONS: Must be willing to work various hours, nights, holidays and weekends when needed; must be able to stand on feet for long periods of time; ability to lift 35lbs regularly and the ability to lift up to 50lbs occasionally; must be willing to work at any F&B outlet when required.
Must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.
Wages start at $14 /hr + tips (Average 9 an hour) and will be determined upon employment and will be commensurate with experience.
Promontory offers competitive wages, holiday pay, uniform and equipment allowance, employee meals and golf on two award winning courses.
Promontory Club is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, creed, age (over 40), disability (mental and physical), sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, gender expression, medical condition, genetic information, marital, military and veteran status.
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/web.php/jobs/ViewJobDetails?job=72172&clientkey=4B2EBB4300805C064213B9E430C96718&jpt=0c171bdfe6de20fd55f0d6a5a3291665
Related Jobs (27)
Attendant – Food Runner/ Server Assistant – La Stellina on December 5, 2023 Part Time