Talisker Club Utah opening for Chef de Cuisine.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Assisting with managing the day to day operations of the restaurant.
• Developing and executing of new menus, daily specials and family meals.
• Asist with ordering as requested.
• Conduct monthly food inventory.
• Interact with guests and members needs quickly and professionally.
• Track invoices and code properly and turn in daily invoices according to guidelines.
• Assist with scheduling and monitor labor costs to avoid any unauthorized OT.
• Train, plan, assign, develop prep list and check list work for all kitchen associates.
• Ensure that established state health and safety procedures are followed.
• Ensure that foods are maintained at the proper temperate for serving and storage.
• Monitor all foods for quality of taste, texture and appearance.
• Monitor all food production methods for cost and time efficiency.
• Must be able to read tickets in English from station printers.
• Must keep a clean and organized workstation.
• Adhere to set ticket time times.
• Take direction and produce according to a Recipe.
• Able to be a self-starter and see where assistance is needed.
• Must maintain neatly groomed appearance and comply with uniform standards.
• Help with receiving products and proper storage(FIFO.)
• Must be able to plan ahead with the next day prep list.
• Must be able to help close kitchen and the building.
• Help coordinate family meal for the next day..
• Provide consistent product, by ordering, receiving, prep, organized and clean daily.
• Other duties as assigned.
RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE:
• 2 years kitchen supervising.
WHERE TO APPLY:
Individuals who meet or exceed the established criteria as detailed in this posting are encouraged to
send their cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
• $75K annual Salary.
• All-inclusive benefit package
Several reward and recognition programs offered, employee meals, 401(k) Retirement Plan, along with
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://www.taliskerclub.com/careers/