The Dietary Tech II acts as a liaison in facilitating the nutrition care process.
Entry Rate: $13.84 – $19.10 depending on experience
Benefits Eligible: Any positions that work 20+ hours/week
Department: Culinary Services
Additional Details: We have part-time and full-time openings across the state of Utah as well as in Burley Idaho
Perks of Working for Intermountain
Health and Wellness Programs including a Live Well Incentive Program
401(k) 2% for all caregivers with additional matching up to 4%
Over 302,000 discount offers across 10,000 cities on everything from pizza, the zoo, movie tickets, car rentals, and hotels
Education Assistance (must be benefits eligible)
Tuition Loan Assistance for full-time caregivers (available for select positions), up to $3,000 per calendar year
Education and Development Opportunities
Employee Appreciation Events (including a yearly gift)
Many facilities have full-service cafés, gift shops, and ATMs onsite
CNA Scholarships and Tuition Assistance available for select certification (must be benefits eligible + employed by Intermountain Healthcare for 90 days) call 800-283-4550 (Option 2) or visit https://www.gwcu.org/CNAScholarship
Cell Phone Discounts (AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile)
1. Collects nutrition screening information.
2. Completes calorie count and nutrition analysis process.
3. Documents patient information as established by protocol.
4. Completes business functions as established by department.
5. Participates in department continuous quality improvement projects.
6. Performs functions of Bedside Connect and room service call center.
7. Coordinates the diet office communication.
8. Assists in meal selection for patients as established by protocol.
9. Records patient meal orders.
10. Provides exceptional customer service in all customer interactions.
- Food handler’s permit (as required by facility).
- Demonstrated excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated decision making and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated intermediate computer skills and keyboarding proficiency.
- Demonstrated math skills.
- Experience transcribing information quickly and accurately.
- Food service or healthcare service experience.
- Food service or nutrition related coursework.
- Experience in a medical setting.
- One year of food service experience.
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://imh.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/IntermountainCareers/job/Intermountain-Medical-Center/Culinary-Dietary-Technician--Part-time---Full-time-Opportunities-Across-Utah-from-St-George-Utah-up-to-Logan-Utah--and-Burley-Idaho_R18926?utm_source=Careers_Homepage&utm_medium=Redirect&utm_campaign=Search_Jobs